Thread: Adobe flash player for nokia 5230

Adobe flash player for nokia 5230

I want the updated Adobe Flash Player for my Nokia 5230 to see all the content on the internet through nokia web browser. The reason why i want the update as i recently updated adobe flash player on my phone but when i try to see ipl matches on my phone it ask for the flash player update. Then i tried with the Operamini web browser but with this the same problem i was facing. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Adobe flash player for nokia 5230

As you can see nokia releases all the updates for your phone through an application called Nokia software updater, by which you can have the notification on the latest updates of your phone. In order to your query as you need to updated adobe flash player, i think you need to update your phone's software and after that just check for the adobe update. I think you will not need any update for the adobe as when nokia releases software updates, it fixes all the needs of a particular phone.

As i have seen that the nokia has released software update for nokia 5230 phone and in this software release it brings the improved display rotation between landscape and portrait mode. It also includes improvements in the Music player search performance. So in order to get this software update through your device then type in *#0000# on the home screen or go to Device Manager then Select Options and Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. If you want then you can also go on the Nokia's website and there you can check it out to download software update.

As far as i know this is the latest update fo the Adobe flash player which is "Adobe FlashLite 3.1(4)", which you can get it for free by going on the gallary9 website and then download it for free.

Features of this new version:
    1. It support H.264 standard
    2. It has the improved web browsing and 91% of the 500 best websites.
    3. It supports Flash 9 (only AS2)
    4. It has local connection / HTML Text / GetURL_target / CSS support / WMode
    5. Also it support for hardware acceleration
    6. It has improved memory handling for images
    7. It has MP3 streaming support

As you have stated that you are not able to see ipl match on your mobile phone. I think you need to have "SkyFire" which is a great web browser which has inbuilt flashplayer. Nokia 5230 supports this browser and it gives you the same internet experiance as you have on your computer. You can see all the videos and flashes on the browser you don't need to download any of the video to see it through nokia's realplayer. You can have it for free by going on the official site of this browser and with this you can see your ipl match live.

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Syyfire is apparently banned in India