Thread: Want to create themes for my nokia n72

Want to create themes for my nokia n72

I have Nokia N72 mobile phone and i wanted to make themes for my phone. I have seen that there are software to make themes for nokia phone but i am not getting the right software to develop theme for my nokia n72 phone. So if anybody knows some of the applications and software which can help me to create my own themes. The software should be free and it doesn't require any kind of license key requirement. Please help me..

re: Want to create themes for my nokia n72

I think there are not so good softwares which are useful in making themes for the nokia phones. If you want to have your own theme then you can go on most of the free websites which provides you to create your own theme for your phone, from which you can install theme directly to the computer and fi you are using internet on the phone then you can create and download it for free directly to the phone. So if you want then you can go on the google and form there you can search for the websites which provides this function.

You can also visit this website which is called "OwnSkin" which is a great site for themes, images and flashes. On this website you need to register yourself for free and after that you can be able to create your own themes and flashes. In order to make perfect suitable theme for your nokia n72 phone you need to select your phone model and then you can create your own theme with the application that enables you.

I use this site "zedge" which is a great site and it allows me to download games, themes, wallpapers and many more for free. So if you want then you can go on this site and download. It also has a great tool which is called Theme Maker, by which you can create your own theme, to have this feature first you need to register on this site and then you can enjoy your custom made themes on your mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also visit "goggagmobile" website to moke your own theme with the help of theme maker tool. You can do this on your deasktop by going on the website, just register and then create, after that you need to transfer your file with the help of usb cable to your phone. You can also go on this site through you phone which is the best way, you can create theme and then downloa it for free directly to your phone and enjoy your own theme.

You can use this software which is available for free on the nokia website, it is called "Carbide.ui 3.4 Theme Edition". Just download it and install it on your computer and use all the feature which are used for making themes. This version of Carbide.ui is used to create themes for Symbian OS, S60 2.0 devices and audio themes for Nokia S60 on Symbian OS. So you can just check it out and enjoy all the features in creating the best theme for your phone.