Thread: How do I use an ExpressCard in M-7309h Notebook

How do I use an ExpressCard in M-7309h Notebook

hi
    i just purchased new laptop computer which is M-7309h Notebook. I have also installed windows xp operating system. Actually in want to know about this notebook as well as i want to know that ,how do I use an ExpressCard in M-7309h Notebook so can any one tell me that how do I use an ExpressCard in M-7309h Notebook

Re: How do I use an ExpressCard in M-7309h Notebook

M-7309h Notebook used Intel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200 processor. In that system use 4096 MB DDR2 memory in system. In that system use Media Card Reader like Memory Stick,Memory Stick Pro,Multimedia Card.there are also some communication device like Ethernet LAN,wireless LAN . Basically ExpressCard is work like interface in the system which allow the peripheral device to the computer. Make sure that the express card is a standard of the pc card.

The ExpressCard standard delivers thinner, faster and lighter modular expansion to computer users. Make sure that some different type of wires as well as wireless devices and other type of portable device which can add to insert the module into the system. ExpressCard slots accommodate modules designed to use either Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0, or PCI Express standards. There are two sizes of ExpressCard module. There are two type of cards available like 34mm and 54mm in the system. Make sure that PCMCIA cards do not fit into ExpressCard slots.

You do not need to restart your notebook when changing most cards because your notebook supports hot-swapping.Hot-swapping means that you can insert an ExpressCard while your notebook is running. So when you want to insert it to the system then firstly Push the card firmly into the ExpressCard slot, label-side up, until the outer edge of the card is flush with the side of your notebook. As well as when you want to remove from the system then Pull the ExpressCard out of the notebook.