Thread: Problem in browsing internet using nokia 5230

Problem in browsing internet using nokia 5230

Hi friends,
    I have a problem in browsing internet on my computer by using "Nokia 5230" phone. Whenever i connect my phone to the computer via pc suite and try to connect to the internet using Mozilla Firefox browser, i get a message "no server found try again", i don't know what is going on. I use onetouch access internet option in the nokia pc suite window to connect to the internet, the popup comes stating that modem has been connected and now i can use internet, but when i go to the browser and try to browser any site i get the same error message. Please help me.

Re: Problem in browsing internet using nokia 5230

You need to connect your computer perfectly with the supported usb cable whch can be easily purchased for the store. After that you need to install your phone perfectly uisng pc suite on your computer and then try to syn your phone with the computer to make sure that the phone is perfectly installed and then try to connect to the internet with using the option available i.e onetouch access internet. I hope u understand the way to solve your problem.

If you want then you can also try to uninstall pc suite from the computer and then re-install it. After that you need to connect your mobile phone to the computer, to do this you need to double click on the icon of nokia pc suite, after that a connection wizard will appear on the screen just follow all the instructions which will be prompted to you. Once you have succesfully installed your phone and connected to the computer the go to the onetouch connection and using it connect to the internet. I am sure that you computer will be connected to the internet.

I was also facing same kind of problem and i was able to calear this problem by doing some methods. You need to first check that your phone is not in the automatic lock mode, this can be the reason by which your are facing the problem after connecting to the internet. Or you can also check with the usb cable that it is perfectly connected to your computer and to the phone. If you problem doesnot solves then you can do on thind that you can re-install phone and one more time try to connect to the internet.

If you face a problem in connecting to the internet and any other problem related to your mobile te you can always go on the internet and visit the official site of the nokia where you will find all the solutions by which you can slve your problem or if you want then you can contact to your sim operator to provide you the steps to connect to the internet using your phone and tell them the needful internet setting for your computer and for your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"