Thread: Synchronizing PocketMirror with Outlook

Mac os Guest

Synchronizing PocketMirror with Outlook

Hi,
    I had upgraded my windows and no I am not able to sync my PDA and Outlook. What should i do here. The things I am trying to do here is installing the PocketMirror from CDROM from M100 to allow me to sync with Outlook. Then I also need tips by how I can easily switch sync with Palm Desktop to sync with Outlook. How to synchronize sub-folders and or public folders in Outlook.

Re: Synchronizing PocketMirror with Outlook

With PocketMirror, make the link with Microsoft Outlook and Outlook take it everywhere with your platform Palm Computing. PocketMirror synchronizes calendar, address book, list of tasks to do and notebook Palm files with corresponding software desktop Outlook. A Make sure you use the latest version of PocketMirror, the standard 3.0 or higher. To check which version you have, click on Start / Programs / PocketMirror / PocketMirror Settings. Then click on the green icon in the upper left, click on About.

Some it is not possible to synchronize your PDA with Outlook or Windows, note the error messages that appear on the screen of your computer during synchronization or look in the HotSync log. To do this, click on the HotSync Manager icon in the taskbar of Windows and click View Log. You can install the new one from CD Rom for. you will need Palm M100 CD. Choose Custom installation and then check Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager. Then select Synchronize with Outlook. Now you get updated.

Synchronize with Palm Desktop to make sure that your data is stored. 2. Install PocketMirror from your original CDROM and try to put the new verison. Now go to Start / Programs > PocketMirror > PocketMirror Settings. At the Change Settings click the Action menu and select temporary Organizer replaces Outlook. This step will overwrite the information in Outlook, so if you have important data, leave this setting on Sync.

You must get your software to version 3.0 Professional so you can sync Outlook subfolders and / or public folders in the category linking to your organizer. For more information about PocketMirror 3.0 Professional and how to sync the subfolders and public folders you have to visit the site for the fresh download of new version. Otherwise it will now work.

It is necessary to run the application so that you can synchronize that with outlook. The problem lies in the addins. For that go to Outlook under Tools > Options > Other > Advanced > Com Addins, the two items below are a problem, be sure to disable them for not having a problem during synchronization. The first is Back Up Outlook Addins and the second is Outlook Sync . Now try to synchronize after closing Outlook.