Thread: Want games for Samsung Corby pro

Want games for Samsung Corby pro

Hello everyone,
    I have "Samsung Corby pro" mobile phone ans using it from the last two weeks. I think the samsung people has now proved that they can also build a smart phone with full touch scree user interface. It is really a great and cheap phone, i want to use some supported games and applications in my mobile so that i can play multiple games and use different applications for my daily use. I need some suggestion for finding games for my mobile phone and what type of games does my mobile support. If anyone know then please help me in getting some great games foe my phone.

Re: Want games for Samsung Corby pro

You can go to the website from were you can find the games for your mobile and applications. The gallary9 the website from were you can get all the information and games for your mobile, you need to select your phone model and select from the option given if you want games then select games and if you want softwares then you need to select softwares for your mobile. After that you will come across all the games and applications which your phone supports. You can also download photos and themes from this website.

A website named "zedge" which you can find out by going online on the internet and go for the google search, after searching the name you will come accross with a website with the same name which you mentioned in the serach box. Go on the website and search for the content which you want. You can select your phone in the website to get the proper supported applications and games. Hope you canfind the appropriate website for your mobile phone.

First and the last thing is if you have any kind of query then you need to go to the google search and from there you can find all the information which you want. You need to have game for your mobile that is samsung corby pro. I have searched from the web and i found out that ther are most of the website which provide games but they aren't playable on the mobile phone as they are fake. If you want then you can google search "general-search' and find a website with the same name and se if there you can find it or not.

You can try going on the online application store for samsung. The samsung people has launched online store for their smart phone to download applications and games for their mobile phone. They can have the latest updates for their mobile phone and can be able to download games and applications for free and also there some charges youhave to give if they ask to give. You can also surf this store through your mobile when you download this store application on your mobile by going on the web and search for "samsungapps" to get the exact website.