Thread: Need help for Samsung SGH J700i

Need help for Samsung SGH J700i

Hi friends,
    I have just bought a new phone "Samsung SGH J700i" and i wanted to know more about this phone, this phone came without any kind of user instruction and i want the review and user manual about this phone to know more about its features. I am not able to understand what all the application in the mobile phone work for and what are the use. If anyone know more about this phone then please let me know. If anyone can provide the information on user manual or just they can give me the way by which i can find, it would be appreciated.

Re: Need help for Samsung SGH J700i

I have this mobile and what i came to know that it is a phone with lots of features in as compared to any other slider phone. "Samsung J700i" is a tri band slider mobile phone which comes with 256k coloured display with the resolution of 128 x 160 pixels, 1.3 mp camera which includes video recorder. It has the features like bluetooth with A2DP, USB connector, EDGE, GPRS and FM Radio. The audio formats which is supported by the music player in the mobile phone are MP3, AMR, AAC+ and RA audio formats. This phone is JAVA enabled and it works with a Lithium Ion battery.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You want the user manual for your phone then you should try to go on the google search and serach for the user guide for your phone if you don't find it then you need to type "gadgetsmanual" in the search box and the search result which you will get from there you can go to the website of the mentioned name there you will find the user manual for your phone. You need to just give the mobile model number in the website and you can be able to get the manual in the pdf format.

You need to go to the official site of the samsing phone where you can find the whole information for your mobile phone and you can download user manual for your phone for free and if you want then ask them about your mobiles features and other specifications. If you have any kind of query about your phone then you can just contact you mobiles customer care services, they provide instant service to your problem. Hope this could help you out.

As your phone supports java then your phone can support all java games and java software by which you can use various application for your phone. If you need then you can google search for the websites which provides free games and applications for the samsung mobile phones. I can suggest you gallery9 is a website for the phones where you can get several applications for your phone. And if you want then you can find themes for you mobile on this website.

Few months ago I also purchased the Samsung J700 phone and what i experianced that it is cheaper phone with most of the features

which normal phone doesn't have. Some advantages and disadvantages i have mentioned below.

Advantages:
    Bluetooth, Music/video player, Long battery life, Compact, Triband, FM radio, Voice Dialling, Speakerphone, Picture messaging, Camera (1.3 mp ), Video Camera, Email, Menu transitions, Image editing, Expandable memory

Disadvantages
    You have to buy earphones separately as the socket is different.
    The speaker is not so loud.
    The icons of the main menu cannot be rearranged.
    The phone doesn't come with a usb data cable.
    The shortcuts on the buttons also cannot be changed.