Thread: How do I conserve battery power on my T-6320c Notebook?

How do I conserve battery power on my T-6320c Notebook?

hi
    i am mca student .I just bought T-6320c Notebook. i have installed windows xp operating system.I don't have much detail about that so i want to conserve battery power on my notebook so any one tell me that how do i conserve battery power on my notebook?

Re: How do I conserve battery power on my T-6320c Notebook?

T-6320c Notebook is a gateway type of laptop in that system used memory which is 1024 MB size as well as it used video controller which is ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 2400 XT Dedicated Graphics. In that system used 160 GB hard drive in the system. In that system usd Optical drive 8X Multi-Format Dual Layer DVDRW with DVD-RAM,in that system use battery with 6-cell Lithium-ion. Make sure that if you ant to more detail about the T-6320c Notebook notebook then you can also visit to gateway laptop site.

If you want to used battery then for the conserve of the battery that time firstly diming the display as low as is comfortable after that remove the pc card and after that IBM Microdrive cards whenever you don't need it. Many PC Cards and IBM Microdrive cards use a small amount of power while inserted, even if they are not being used. Make sure that if you want to maximum power saver then you can also Selecting the Power saver power plan . You can also close the display when it doesn't require.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If traveling internationally, take electrical adapters. Save the battery for times when you cannot use a power adapter. If you plan on taking your AC power adapter, also take a single-plug surge protector. You can also Save the battery for times when you cannot use a power adapter.Make sure that To find AC power outlets in airports, look for them next to support pillars, in large areas such as boarding gates, and under banks of telephones. You need to close the system display when you are not using it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"