Thread: Want themes for Nokia 5230

Want themes for Nokia 5230

Recently i bought a new "Nokia 5230" mobile phone which is a great phone to use, it has a great features including 3G features in this touch screen phone. The nokia always makes the user interface easy. I got bored with the themes which is available in the phone and i want more free themes and application for my mobile phone. I don't know where to go and where to search on the internet to find some great themes for my nokia 5230. My friends they told me that there are more other sites which provides free themes. Please suggest me one.

Re: Want themes for Nokia 5230

You can find most of the sites for your mobile, now as this mobile got to be popular with the young generation beacuse it is a multimedia phone and it provides the ultimate solution for the person who really seeks some entertainment in his busy life. If you want then you can go on the google and find some great sites to download free themes and applications for your mobile. Hope this could help you out with your need fo your mobile phone.

If you want then you can go on the google search and in the search box you need to type "gallary9". After typing that, the result which you will get with the same name and go on the site and there you need to put some information of your mobile like your mobile brand and you mobiles model number to get the best result. Hope this site could help you out with your requirement to get themes for your mobile phone. As you know that the themes for the mobile they totally chages the look of our mobile.

There is another website from there you will be able to download free applications and themes for your nokia 5230. You just need to type by going on the google search and type "dotsis" , under the result you will find a website in the search result. You need to go on that site and search for the themes by giving your phones information. You will find several categories from where you can do the selection as your phone requires. You need to register if you want the ful access for the content from this website and download it on you nokia 5320.

The nokia people they have their own website for the applications for their phones. You can download games and themes from the "ovi store" that is the official site of the nokia. On that site you can find most of the popular themes and applications. When you visit this website they will automatically recommend you for the applications and themes. You can also browse through ovistore from your nokia phone, it need to enable gprs on your mobile phone to browse ovistore. This is the best option by which you can download free themes and applications.