Thread: Need information Cowon iAudio E2 mp3 player

Need information Cowon iAudio E2 mp3 player

Hi,
    I need some specification and information on Cowon iAudio E2 mp3 player. I am getting this for a second hand sale from my friend. I want to buy as I found the look is really nice. But other than the design what about the audio quality it offers. Does this player is compatible with all types of audio player. What is maximum capacity it can hold.

Re: Need information Cowon iAudio E2 mp3 player

The Cowon iAudio E2 falls into the category of ultra-compact Shuffle stripped, but not without many features and support. The Cowon iAudio E2 is a Walkman Shuffle design and ends very clean, it measures 26.6 x 64.2 x 7.7 mm to 16.6 g and offers compatibility MP3, WMA, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Wave, JetEffect, 8EQ, a capacity of 2GB or 4GB, autonomy from 11am and is available in 8 colors.

It i a basic and simple Mp3 player which offers a easy navigation, each manipulation is validated by issuing a beep. It moves quickly through menus. The only downside, but inherent in this type of technology, but the navigation is done from file to file, therefore unable jumper File to file. I will not say that it is very much advanced in mp3 player category.

Here I have a similar player. It offers 9 sound effect like normal, BBE, BBE Viva Viva2 BBE, BBE Match3Bass, BBE MP, Headphone BBE, BBE Headphone2, BBE Headphone3. It is best suited for a portable mp3 player with a really nice look. But sometime this goes heavy on pocket if you go and compare out side with other more players. This gives more than just sound effects.

The burden of the E2 and the file transfer is accomplished by plugger on the jack to connect to the USB port of your PC. It is automatically recognized as a directory containing the manual available in 4 languages. I got an acceptable transfer rates of 2, 74 MB / sec. To have the full charge indicated by a green LED, starting around 1:40 to load PC. Note that this time may be less so if you reload the mains via a standard USB recharger.

The one thing which I know about this player is that it is capable of extracting small subtleties with many nuances, dynamics and thus gives exceptional clarity. Cowon E2 succeeds to make an affordable player on criteria such as cost, compactness and performance with outstanding sound with a nice look and design. But the only thing lacks in this player is that you cannot navigate folders in it.