Thread: Norton Smartphone Security for N97

Norton Smartphone Security for N97

Hi,
    Today smart-phone are vulnerable for most of the virus and malware attacks. I have a Nokia N97 smart-phone. I frequently use this phone mailing and surfing. I had opened lots of attachment on my phone. Right I don't have any dedicated tool which works for my phone security. So I had decided to implement the Norton security on my phone. I am looking for some similar suggestion for this.

Re: Norton Smartphone Security for N97

Norton Smartphone Security Premier Edition offers advanced protection in real time against any new threats to security. This ensures that your smartphone and personal information contained therein is protected, even if you lose your phone. Whether you're exchanging emails and text messages, download or send attachments, music or images, pay your bills or navigate the Web, its smart firewall blocks hackers from accessing your phone and its function Encryption protects your most valuable information.

Norton Smartphone Security Premier Edition integrates the latest technology for firewall, antivirus, antispam, encryption and protection passwords developed by Symantec, an international leader in the market for Internet security. The technologies of the reference products Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security and Norton 360 for PC analyze, detect and automatically put in quarantine viruses, worms and spyware dangerous for mobile devices.

Norton smartphone security is a really nice options which offers advanced firewall that blocks all the incoming, ddos attack, hackers, intrusion, etc. It is a really protective function that also helps you to control spam messages and other multimedia message threats. This are send by unknown sender and the advance encryption features gives you assurance about the protection and security of your phone.

This solution includes a single intuitive interface that helps manage the security scans, updates and protection filtering rules, and thus facilitates the use of advanced protection features of your smartphone. Although the main interest of the program lies in the ability of viral testing (manual scan and resident shield), it also notes the presence of some ancillary functions.

In addition to antivirus, Norton Smartphone Security includes a firewall and a little spam. The first module is capable of protecting a mobile incoming connections passing through the infrared interface, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The second you filter out SMS to avoid receiving messages or sensitive nature (obviously, the mail boxes of Pocket Outlook are not protected, damage). Finally, Norton Smartphone Security blocks the spyware trying to use the camera to the mobile.