Thread: Micromax X500 not detected by Phone Suite installed in computer

Micromax X500 not detected by Phone Suite installed in computer

I am having the Micromax X500 Mobile phone which has the touchscreen and i am facing the strange issue with this mobile phone. I have purchased this mobile phone only one week before. The problem which i am facing is that, Micromax X500 not detected by Phone Suite installed in computer system when i am connecting it using the USB Cable. So, guide me in resolving this problem.

Re: Micromax X500 not detected by Phone Suite installed in computer

You are having the Micromax X500 Mobile phone and this mobile you have purchased only one week before. You are facing problem in connecting this mobile with the phone Suite installed in your computer system. I think there may be some problem in the way you are trying to connect the mobile to the computer. So i will advice you to read the user manual guide of the Micromax X500 Mobile phone for resolving this problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am having the Micromax Q3 mobile phone and i am also facing the same problem in connecting the mobile with the phone suite installed in my computer system. I want to take backup of the contacts and the messages and i am not able to do that because i am not able to see the Q3 mobile phone in the phone suite connected to the system. help out in solving this problem of the Micromax mobiles.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is possible that the phone suite software is not working in the computer system that is the reason the mobile phone is not detected by the phone suite of your mobile when you are connecting the mobile to computer using the USB Cable. I will advise you to again install the phone suite software from the disc provided with the mobile phone in your computer.

I think you have installed some other version of the phone suite which is not compatible with the operating system installed in your computer system. You have to install the software compatible with the operating system from the disc for the Micromax X500 mobile phone. And remember that you will also have to install the USB Cable Driver for this mobile phone. After that this problem will be solved. You can download the driver software and the phone suite for the Micromax X500 mobile phone directly by following the link mentioned below.
    http://www.micromaxinfo.com/products/x500.html

For connecting the Micromax mobiles to the phone suite installed in the computer system, first of all install the driver software of the USB Cable in the system and the phone suite properly according to the operating system. Now connect the Micromax mobile to the computer using the USB cable. Now you will get the connection option in the mobile screen. Select the COM Port option. Start the phone suite, if the mobile is not detected automatically , go to the setting option , select the connection port option, select another port available in the port. Now this problem will be resolved of Micromax X500.