Thread: Steps to sync palm pre with itunes

Steps to sync palm pre with itunes

I am looking for some information on syncing itunes on palm pre. I had installed the same on the palm pre. I have a palm pre and I want to add up favorite collection of music from my macbook to this device. I have itunes for that. That wold be the easy way. What should I do here for the same purpose. What is needed for the same.

Re: Steps to sync palm pre with itunes

In our current Mac Apper Podcast you can converse or talk about the iTunes 8.2.1 update that get rid of the Palm Pre’s aptitude to sync with iTunes. One of the Pre’s most important selling points was its capability to deception as an iPod and sync natively with iTunes. If you are Pre user sensitivity left in the dust, or looking to buy the Pre, this is a easy way to get that sync back between your iTunes library and your Pre.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (3.6GHz, 1.44v) with TR Ultra 120E,
    Gigabyte GA-EX38-DQ6 v1.1, 4GB G.Skill PI 1066 5-5-5-15 2.1v ,
    Powercolor ATI HD4870X2 2GB, 4x SATA2 500GB Samsung HDD RAID 10,
    Creative X-Fi, Dell 2408WFP A01 24" LCD,
    Acer P221w 22" LCD,
    Corsair HX-1000 Watt PSU,
    Vista 64-bit.

Unsurprisingly the easiest method to maintain your Palm Pre syncing with iTunes is to download an older description of iTunes, or decline to improve to the new 8.2.1 circulate. This bounds you to the characteristics (and sanctuary) of the older version, and is not very sensible. Even though, if you have numerous machines, it might be just as simple to leave iTunes at 8.2 on an older machine. Connect here to download iTunes 8.2 from Version Tracker.

A hardly any months back you appetizer the double Twist software unrestricted by well known DVD encryption cracker DVD Jon and his diminutive team. The conception of the software is easy: sync your all devices from one portion of software, without all of the harass. Double Twist is stagnant fairly new, but it presents buttress for a few hundred smartphones, Mp3 players, the Sony PSP. Freshly added to that mix is the Palm Pre.

Yes that will be easy. In this tool Your device will show up in the column under the “Devices” section. This should look remarkably familiar for iTunes users. Then syncing both ways works the same way as it would in iTunes. Select the music you want to transfer to your device, and drag and drop it onto the device in the sidebar. When transferring video, doubleTwist will automatically convert the video for the right format of your device.

Double Twist interface is gorgeous, up till at present sparse. It is simply a sync administrator; you will still desire to use iTunes for content administration. It is as easy as that. While generally you would think it is a harass to have up till at present an additional step to sync to my phone, you can find double Twist a friendly, easy, and instinctive explanation.