Thread: Unable to connect internet using UCweb browser on nokia 5230

Unable to connect internet using UCweb browser on nokia 5230

Recently i have bought a new Nokia 5230 3g mobile phone fullly screen touch, i am using gprs service on my sim. As i am noticing that the speed of the inbuild browser is slow, so that i have downloaded a new browser Ucweb from the ovi store. what i have seen that this browser is as fast as the previous one, it was running smooth. One day i have to remove the sim card for my personal reason and inserted other sim card on my phone.After some time when i inserted the previous sim card and tried to connect to the internet with ucweb i was not able to connect. Please help me i don't know what is going on.

Re: Unable to connect internet using UCweb browser on nokia 5230

You need to re-install the browser and try to connect to the net one more time, it might solve the problem. As i was also facing same kind of problem, but solved it by uninstalling the application and re-installing it. Or you can just confirm with your service provider that is there somthing wrong with the network, that might be causing the problem. You can try to connect in every interval of time and see wheather the problem is with network or not.

As you said that you have changed the sim card for some time in between, i think this might be the problem why you are not able to connect to the internet. If you find that you can go to the setting wizard in the allpication option in your phone. Go there and upgrade the setting for the operator which you are using currently in your phone and try to reconnet to the internet using the same borwser in which you are getting an error.

You can download the latest version of the operamini 4.02 which is a great browser according to me. I am using this browser and it is a great browser,it is very fast as compared to the other mobile browser and it provides all the pc experiance which you want in your mobile phone. If you want then you can download it from the opera's official site and try to connect from your phone with this browser. As i have experianced that it can solve your problem.

I think you need to do the following methond which i usually do when i face such kind of problem in my mobile phone. First things is to switch off you mobile phone and remove your sim card. After some time insert your simcard in your mobile phone and switch on it. On startup derctly go to the application icaon and tap on it, go to the setting wizard and do the operator setting for your sim, when the whole process is done, go to the ucweb browser and try to connect to the internet, i am sure that you will solve your problem.

ThumbsUp Re: Unable to connect internet using UCweb browser on nokia 5230

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxine View Post
    Recently i have bought a new Nokia 5230 3g mobile phone fullly screen touch, i am using gprs service on my sim. As i am noticing that the speed of the inbuild browser is slow, so that i have downloaded a new browser Ucweb from the ovi store. what i have seen that this browser is as fast as the previous one, it was running smooth. One day i have to remove the sim card for my personal reason and inserted other sim card on my phone.After some time when i inserted the previous sim card and tried to connect to the internet with ucweb i was not able to connect. Please help me i don't know what is going on.
    Hey guy if you are using any service provider who uses proxy this is the main problem with the ucweb browser till 7.2the version so , you try to avoid any proxy in apn settings use only apn name dont use ip address .Dont Say thanks if it works .because we are friend if it works. My email vshlbndr7@gmail.com