Thread: Nokia 2610 gives "Charger Not Supported" error message

Nokia 2610 gives "Charger Not Supported" error message

Hello to all,
    I have Nokia 2610 mobile phone. I was in Dubai and came back to mumbai, when I connect my charger to my mobile for charging I get an error message "Charger not supported". I am using same charger for long time. I don't know why Nokia 2610 gives "Charger Not Supported" error message. Any one else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Nokia 2610 gives "Charger Not Supported" error message

From your information it seems that you haven't plug charger's pin properly in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case first switch of power supply. Unplug charger pin and again insert it properly in your mobile. After this switch on power supply. Now you will able to charge your mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that it battery related issue. Your mobile's battery get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use another battery in your mobile and now try to charge your mobile. If you are able to charge your mobile then it means that your old battery is faulty one. In this case you have to replace that battery with new one to fix this problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's charger. It become damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case try to use another charger. If you are able to charge your mobile with another charger then it means that your old charger is faulty. In this case buy new Nokia charger to fix this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then I use following steps and after that I able to fix this problem. You also use these steps to fix this problem.
    First turn off your mobile -> now remove battery for few minutes -> after some times again insert battery and turn on your mobile -> now try to charge your mobile -> this time you will not get any problem.