Thread: Want games for Nokia 5230

Want games for Nokia 5230

I recently bought a new brand "Nokia 5230" mobile phone, i was really impressed by this nokia phone as it provides great features of this mobile. It is full touch screen and the user interface is really great with this mobile. My query is that i want free games for my mobile phone. I don't know where to search and where to go to download games for my mobile. I need a suggestion on a good website for the free downloadable games for my phone. Thanks in advance.

Re: Want games for Nokia 5230

The best site for having free download for nokia 5230 can be found out on the internet. But the website which i use to download free games, applications, themes, wallpapers etc for my phone is just you need to do a google search for "gallery.mobile9" on the web and you can find a website with the name of these words which you have entered for the search. Then you can go to the site and there you have to select you mobile phones model and what you want like games and search for the content you will get all the games for your mobile free of charge.

There is another site from which you can download free applications and games fot your nokia mobile. You need to type on the google search "dotsis" and a website will appear on your search result. Just go in that site and search for the games which you want. There are several categories from where you can make the selection of your mobiles need. If you want the fuul access to the content from this website then you have to do a registrations on this and enjoy gaming on you nokia 5320.

You can download games from the ovi store which is a official site fot the nokia phone. There you can find most of the popular games which truly support you mobile phone. After going on this website they will recommend you about applications and games. You can browse this ovistore from your nokia phone, but you need you enable gprs on your mobile phone to browse it. This is the best option for your mobile as now a days most of the websites they do not provide proper data of games and application.

You can do one thing, you can go on the google search and there you can search for the content what you want. And you can visit those site which the google recommends you. But most of the times there several other websites who have bugs on their site. Don't follow that site which doesn't provide the proper content for your mobile. Most of the time it happens that you download a games from the site, but the file is a kind of bug after downloading it in the mobile it redirects to a certain website, which can corrupt your mobiles data. So it better to do a safe web browsing for you mobile games.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"