Thread: Guide me about BlackBerry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless) mobile

Guide me about BlackBerry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless) mobile

hi
    i have just bought Black Berry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless) mobile for my personal used .But be frank i don't have much idea about it's functionality so any one guide me that how do i operate it as well as give me some details information about that type of model

Re: Guide me about BlackBerry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless) mobile

The original Black Berry Storm suffered from sluggish performance, glitter software, and a maddening touchscreen keyboard. This type of blackberry mobile which is Storm2 version. This is not only BlackBerry mobile but also With digital camera / digital player . Basicaly Storm2 looks nearly identical to the original. It has the same dimensions as the Storm (4.4 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches) and the same 3.3-inch display.RIM still calls the touchscreen technology that powers the Storm2 Sure Press, but this implementation is vastly different than the Storm’s. Plus, RIM has added Wi-Fi connectivity, and doubled the amount of on board memory. But just because the Storm2 is better than its predecessor doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better than the competition.

In that type of mobile phone which has entire screen physically depressing to provide tactile feedback, SurePress on the Storm2 is all electronic. In that system used CDMA,GSM as well as WCDMA service these type of mobile looks like the candy bar. In that system used Wireless Interface Blue tooth 2.0 in the system. This camera phone will give you higher quality pictures than other phones. As well as the camera resolution is 3.2 megapixel as well as the focus adjustment also automatic.

The BlackBerry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless) mobile is most perfect in the market because we can use as internet communicator,in that system used messaging service like Messaging Services Yahoo! Messenger , AOL Instant Messenger Service , Windows Live Messenger . This type of Mobile function Support to Email Protocols POP3 , IMAP4. It has also GPRS and blue tooth function.It used Evolution-Data Optimized means EV-DO function. The Storm2 still feels like the Bold or Tour, minus the physical keyboard.The HTC Imagio for Verizon Wireless, for example, has TouchFLO 3D (with quick access to messages, weather, music, and more), while the Motorola Cliq’s Motoblur interface puts social networking updates front and center. We preferred typing on the Storm2’s landscape keyboard, but you can use the full QWERTY or SureType layout (found on the BlackBerry Pearl) in portrait mode.

In email and messaging service you get RIM offers some touch-friendly improvements. As well as there are such a quite difference between Storm and Storm2. You can start reading and scrolling around the page long before it has completely loaded. As well as it’s easy to upload pics to Facebook, Flickr, or other services if you have those BlackBerry apps installed. But there are some limits of facility like The Storm's SurePress touch-screen takes some acclimation and the onscreen keyboard is a bit cramped. As well as the smartphone can still be sluggish even after the firmware update. Speakerphone quality was a bit choppy.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"