Thread: iPhone 3GS unable to receive MMS messages

iPhone 3GS unable to receive MMS messages

Hi,

I have a problem with my iPhone 3GS with receiving picture messages. I can send but I am not able to receive it. I have tried to update, reboot, and reboot. I tried calling AT & T but they say there is nothing wrong, but of course, some problem is there. So can you help me, why my iPhone 3GS unable to receive MMS messages ????

Re: iPhone 3GS unable to receive MMS messages

Make sure you meet all the system requirements for using MMS messagingIncluding the installation of any Update operator settings. Try to send a message containing only text, no videos, pictures and voice notes, or that the sender will send it to you, your entire number, including area code. If you can not send or receive a text message, make sure the sender is using the correct phone number. That is, should be the full telephone number of the recipient, including prefixes.

If you are unable to receive MMS messages on iPhone 3GS, restart your iPhone. Hold the power button until "Off". Off the device. Once off, press the power button to turn it back on. Check your carrier. You may have an outage occurred or that there is a known problem with receiving or sending MMS content. They can also confirm you if your account has wireless MMS service.

Some operators allow you to change your APN (Access Point Name), which could prevent the MMS messaging to work. Search This Article for more information. If you are using roaming outside your coverage area, make sure you have turned on data roaming option in Settings> General> Network to send or receive MMS content.

If you can send and receive messages containing text only, please contact your operator for confirm that your account has wireless MMS service. Resets Wi-Fi network and your phone by pushing Settings> General> Reset> Reset network settings. Note: 'll have to make adjustments Wi-Fi network or APN after restoration. If the problem persists and you have your wireless carrier confirmed that your account has wireless MMS serviceRestore the iPhone.

If you have a Wi-Fi, consider the option of using Mail on the iPhone. Many operators offer email addresses for text and MMS gateway. Check with your operator if you have this feature. Some dealers impose strict limits on the size of MMS messages. Try to send a single photo or a voice memo short (five seconds). You can also send content by Mail.