Thread: Suggestion for Iphone OS 3.1.3

Suggestion for Iphone OS 3.1.3

Hi friends,
    I am using Apple Iphone 3G and it feels great to have this phone. Currently the OS of my phone is of ver 3.1.2 and i have recently heard that the apple people has released the new version of the iphone OS i.e 3.1.3, most of my friends they told me that it is a good as compared to the previous version. I have checked the whole information about this version on the net the the review is great. Before upgrading my phone's os i just wanted the review from the people who are using it currently.

Re: Suggestion for Iphone OS 3.1.3

From the review what i have noticed that iPhone OS 3.1.3, it update offers you a number of new features which includes the battery fix. This firmware update is for both appleā€™s smartphone also for iPod Touch, it offers the improved accuracy for battery level. The iPhone OS 3.1.3 also resolves the problem with the third-party applications, as we know that most of them don't launch at all. I has also updated the security in the firmware by which your phone is protected form the threats.

I am using the latest version of iphon OS 3.1.3 which is a great new os and has lots of new features. This features has various minor bug fixes and improvements with it, it also includes improved accuracy of battery level on iPhone 3G and also to the 3GS and it also has resolved the issues with third-party apps which was having problem in launching. If you want to update it then you need to update your iPhone or iPod touch by pluging it in to the iTunes and jsut check for updates button.

I have recently updated my iPhone OS to 3.1.3 and i saw that everything was good and it appears to be working with my phone for me. First i upgradedit into my iTunes tool the latest version of it and then i upgraded the iPhone's OS with the latest version. But i am facing an issue, whenever each time I connect my iPhone through USB of my laptop, iTunes tool it doesn't automatically open as it was opening before. Otherwise it's great to have update of my phone's OS.

From my point of view it's a small update. Like it has improved the accuracy of the battery level on iphone 3GS, it has also resolve the third party issue of not launching the application. It has also fixed the bug which cases the crash of the japanese kana keyboard. The update of Better battery life accuracy that is always helpful for everyone. The second one fixes the problem of the third party software which don't launch when it is installed in the phone.