Thread: No Name A1241 - 64GB iphone

smile No Name A1241 - 64GB iphone

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, I think it's awesome.

I hope you all can help me. Here is the issue. I purchased a phone yesterday - which I am actually quite happy with. It is a black phone that appears to be a "knock off" Apple 1241 actually it says - Designed by Apple California - manufactured in China - and it appears to be 64GB.

Underneath the battery on the inside of the phone it references another model number A900. Does anyone know who the manufacturer of this phone is? And could you help direct me to where I might obtain some software so I could utilize the Music Player capabilities as well as maybe download a game.

I am rather fond of Bejewelled. I would really appreciate your help.:ohyeah
    Thank you
    Brandee

Re: No Name A1241 - 64GB iphone

Hello there, I guess that the phone that you are having with you is a China phone. Such phones, that are made in China are designed according to the famous and renowned models that are sold around the world. So, search for the games and softwares for China Mobiles on the internet and you can select from what you like from there.

I HAVE A COMPLENT THAT TOUCH SCREEN IS NOT WORKING IT TAKES TIME SOME TIME IT WORKS CAN YOU GIVE ME SUGGISTION TO THE FAULT IN MY MOBILE PL SEND ME THE SOLUTION TO MY EMAIL rajeshrshet@gmail.com IF ANY PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE TO SOLUTION SO THAT I CAN FORMATE IT GIVE THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR MY COMPLENT

THANKING YOU
    RAJESH R SHET

Hi
    I purchased an IPhone the same as yours. It is also a black phone that appears to be a clone Apple 1241 & it actually says - Designed by Apple California - manufactured in China - and it says 64GB.

I have misplaced my wall charger & I would like to know what the specifications are for charging the phone from a wall charger 240 volt.
    I assume the voltage will be reduced as I still have a USB cord that fits the phone & I can charge from my computer.
    I would like a wall adaptor charger & a car charger but I need to know the voltage as there are several wall chargers available on the market.