Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Games for china mobile nktel A200

Games for china mobile nktel A200

Hello friends,
    It is a great phone and it has great features as all other china phones have. I want to use games on this phone but the problem is that i don't know which type of game does it support and i want to have some nice games to play on my nktel A200 phone. As most of my friends they say that you can download it from the net which is easily available on the net but i am unable to find websites to download free games for my phone. If anyone has any suggestion than please help me.

Re: Games for china mobile nktel A200

I would like to suggest you how to download china mobile phone games from the net and how to use it. As i have noticed that the china phones they do not support .jar files or .sis files. If you want to search games for the china mobile then type .NES games in the web search and you will get some of the site which has and which provides games for china mobile phones absolutely free of charge. As i have noticed that nitendo games are best for china mobile.

How to use .NES files in the china mobile to play the games. Youhave to downlod .NES files from the net which is easily available and save it on your pc. Now connect you phone with the pc and transfer the files in your mobile. To transfer the files you have copy the .NES files to the games folder in your mobile on memory card. After copying the files simply open the game folder in your phone memory, there you will find a shortcut of the games which you have installed. If it doesn't show then just move or copy the files in the game folder in the phone memory.

I have found out the games for the china mobile phones. If you want to download free mobile games then you have to do one thing, just go to the web search and there you just type "interweb". The result which you will get in the below of the web search select the website which contains this word and go to the site you will find games for china mobile phone and then go into it and you can download the games from there.

Hey here is the simple way to download china mobile games for your phone. Just go to the web search and type "fsmobilez" and you will find a website stating the above mwntioned name. Just go to that site and search for the china mobile and you will get all the games for your mobile phone. After downloading it just do the specified method. Go to the memory card then to the games folder, copy all .nes filesin the games folder after the just go to games folder and restart your phone and go to games then to EMUD GAME/Games Folder you can see Game.

use this steps

1- go to memory card
    2- make folder with name ( Application )
    3- put in folder the games with this ex ( *.app)
    4- restart the phone
    5-enter the menu and press (0 )

u will find the games

with my best wishes

mido

i want games for nktel a200

where i can find these type of file ex (.app)
    which site
    please send site for these type of files

plz send site name for these type files ex (.app) on

Quote Originally Posted by AJAYKADIAN View Post
    which site

I have never heard of any .app file for mobile phones but you can change the extension of the file by renaming it like for example if you download a game file with .jar extension then change it to .app extension. Usually china mobile phones support either .jar files or the .nes files but not the .app file, read more here on how to install game on china mobile - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Affection Re: Games for china mobile nktel A200

Quote Originally Posted by AJAYKADIAN View Post
    which site

{
    IF ANY 1 HAVE NKTEL A200 PLZ TAKE THESE STEP FOR OPEN WAP
    >>>> PRESS "0" BUTTON FOR SOME SECOND THEN A SITE WILL OPEN

PLZ SEND ME THAT SITE
    WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD EX(.APP) FILES

Providing any unofficial site's link is not allowed on this forums, as per the rules. And BTW there is no EX app. The line "put in folder the games with this ex ( *.app)" means, move your game application in that folder and change it to the extension like .app. EX stands for extension. Hope you got it.

Can any one can tell me that from where i can get NKTEL A200 .app games...

Quote Originally Posted by harshitpeer View Post
    Can any one can tell me that from where i can get NKTEL A200 .app games...
    Thats is all what this thread is about. Anyways, first of all find out which game format your mobile is supports. Either it supports Java games or .Nes games, or may be both. Once you are sure with the game format, go to fsmobilez site and search there for the games. In order to install the .Nes games easily you can go with the simple steps mentioned in this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Exclamation Re: Games for china mobile nktel A200

Quote Originally Posted by jhon View Post
    Thats is all what this thread is about. Anyways, first of all find out which game format your mobile is supports. Either it supports Java games or .Nes games, or may be both. Once you are sure with the game format, go to fsmobilez site and search there for the games. In order to install the .Nes games easily you can go with the simple steps mentioned in this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Oh!!! MAN!!!

Nktel A200 only supports ".app" file
    When i gone to menu and press '0' , i saw a new menu open and in that 1 link and 4 games were. I have an internet connection and so i clicked on that link. But when the webpage is open, i saw some unreadable text. But i gone some way and downloaded a game, but it is chinese language, so i could not understand it because i am INDIAN!!!

So asked that is their any site from which i can download some".app" files...

But anyway thx for the reply...

Quote Originally Posted by harshitpeer View Post
    So asked that is their any site from which i can download some".app" files...
    Alrite mate. As i can see, john has mentioned the name as well of the site, it is fsmobilez. There are many games, application, ring tones, etc.. available for download for your mobile. hope this is what you needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast