Thread: Facebook Application not working on Nokia N97

Facebook Application not working on Nokia N97

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I have Nokia N97 mobile phone which is 3 months old. I have installed facebook application in it. From last week this application does not work on my mobile phone. I don't know why Facebook Application not working on Nokia N97. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: Facebook Application not working on Nokia N97

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's facebook application. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to re-install facebook application in your mobile to fix this problem. Just remove that old application from your mobile and install new of facebook application to fix this problem.

You have to perform Hard reset process to fix this problem. Most of the people face such type of error message and they are able to perform this process to overcome this problem. If you don't know how to perform Hard reset process then use following steps.
    First turn off your mobile- > now press Caps shift + Space bar + Delete button and On button simultaneously until your mobile switch on. After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of error message. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just unlock your mobile and type *#0000# and look out for new update. If new update is available then download and install it in your mobile to fix this problem.

done the har reset and it had ruined my phone i have to go out and buy a new one plus done some research into the reset and it is supposed to be performed with you computer and the nokia software