Thread: Samsung impression screen problem when closed

Samsung impression screen problem when closed

Hi friends,
    I have got my "Samsung impression" phone and i found a problem with the screen of my phone. The screen of my phone do not work when the phone is closed, it do work when its open. I checked out with the warranty of the phone which i am having and I saw that if the phone is damaged by water then the warranty period does not apply for the phone. A friend of mine suggested me to do a master reset, but to do master reset i have to to calibrate my phone which is don't know, does anyone know if he can calibrate the phone in the open mode.

Re: Samsung impression screen problem when closed

I also have the same phone and there is no such problem though i am using it from the last six months. You want to calibrate your phone, there is a simple step to calibrate it. First go in the menu of your phone and then go to the settings option where you will find the option fo the phone, when you find it you will able to see the calibration option in your phone, by selecting it you can calibrate it. This is the procedure to calibrate it.

I think your mobile is having this kind of problem because of the water by mistaken you had dropped on your phone. In this situation you cannot do anything because your phone is damaged.You can just ask or go the the dealer from where you have bought your phonw and just ask them to give the solution for your problem. I think your problem doesn't come in the warranty period because the manufecturers they strictly avoid water damaged phones.

I think you should do the master reset of your phone. Before doing this you need to do the backup of your all data which is saved in the phone as well as in the memory card. Try to connect it with the pc and do the back up of your data, after doing it remove your memory card and go into the option for the master reset. When it is performed your all the data will be lost and it will look like a brandnew phone.

There are software available for samsung impression phone by which you can reset the whole setting of yor phone and you can troubleshoot it. It also helps you to build the security of your phone by doing some setting for your phone. As far as you are not able to calibrate your samsung phone then you should be getting some settings to clibrate it from the official site of samsung where you can find the solution for your problem.