Thread: Ipod touch : Unable to sync contacts and calendars with MobileMe

Ipod touch : Unable to sync contacts and calendars with MobileMe

Hi,

I tried everything that has happened to me. I restored because it rearranges the downloaded Apps alphabetical order in Ipod touch . I tried to manually sync from the computer, but never finished the task. I have reviewed and restored permissions on the computer but Unable to sync contacts and calendars of Ipod touch with MobileMe . I have a windows xp pc. What should I do ???

Re: Ipod touch : Unable to sync contacts and calendars with MobileMe

To synchronize contacts and calendars on your iPod touch, you must have installed the latest version of iTunes. Search iPhone and iPod touch: Minimum system requirements to see which contact and calendar software is compatible with your computer. If the iTunes software is not installed properly, can make contacts and calendars do not sync correctly with the iPhone or iPod touch. To reinstall the software needed to synchronize data with your iPhone or iPod touch will need to remove Apple Mobile Device Support and iTunes system before installing the latest version of iTunes.

If you notice that some data is synchronized with the iPod touch but there is an unexpected number of changes or amendments, you may need to restore the history of synchronizations. As a result, iTunes prompted to mergers or replace the device information the next time you try to synchronize information. To restore the history of synchronization:
    1. Open iTunes.
    2. On the Edit menu, choose Preferences.
    3. Click the Devices tab.
    4. Click the Restore button synchronization history.

If you still have the problem and you know that all data is on your computer, Back to restore synchronization history following the steps above. Select the device in iTunes and click the Info tab. In the bottom of the Advanced section, under "Replace information on this iPhone / iPod" select Contacts and / or calendars. Click Apply.

Try to synchronize content with a new Windows user, It may be useful to see if this problem affects a Windows user account or any account specific. Follow the steps listed below to create a new user account in Windows XP:
    1. On the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
    2. Open User Accounts.
    3. Select Create a new account and follow the instructions to complete the account setup.
    4. Once you create a new account, select Log Off from the Start menu.
    5. Sign in with your user account you just created.

To solve this problem, at least in my case the solution has been successful will continue with the following steps:

1. Open iSync (yes, iSync controls the entire synchronization process from the shadows Mac, an application is not forgotten by the hand of God)
    2. Cick on Preferences
    3. Click on Restore Timings History
    4. ITunes is recommended to have closed at the time, and also verified the account in System Preferences> MobileMe

For verification of MobileMe, close applications, iTunes, Address Book, Safari, etc ...