Thread: WLAN not working of Nokia N95 Mobile Phone

WLAN not working of Nokia N95 Mobile Phone

I have the Nokia N95 Mobile phone which is one year old now. This mobile phone is very compact and nice looking. This comes with the sliding screen and has the physical keypad. This mobile phone also has the Wi-Fi for the internet connection to browse wirelessly using wireless networks. I am having the problem with the Wi-Fi of Nokia N95 mobile phone. I am not able to connect to the wireless network from this mobile phone. So how can i resolve the WLAN issue of Nokia N95 Mobile Phone.

Re: WLAN not working of Nokia N95 Mobile Phone

You are having the almost one year old Nokia N95 mobile phone and you are getting the problem with the Wi-Fi of this Nokia mobile phone. The problem is that you are not able to connect to the wireless networks using the Wi-Fi of this mobile phone. But you have not mentioned the exact problem over here that which type of error or the problem is there with this mobile phone when you are trying to connect to the wireless network. First mention the type of problem then only i will be able to solve your query.

The problem which i am getting with the Nokia N95 mobile phone when i am trying to connect to the wireless network is that, It shows that first you should turn off the turn off the power saver mode and then try again. But i don't know from where should i off the power saver mode. and the second thing is that the wireless network of my home is secured by the password and i dont know that code. so i am not able to access that network through some other wireless devices also. how can i get the Passcode for the wireless network.

So the power saver mode of your Nokia N95 mobile phone is turned on that is why you are not able to connect to the wireless network at your home. You cannot connect to the Wireless network when the power saver mode of any mobile phone is active. For connecting to the wireless network you have to turn off the power saver mode of the mobile phone first. Refer to the user guide of the Nokia N95 mobile phone for turning off the Power saver mode.

You are having the secured Wi-Fi network at your home and you don't know the password for this wireless network. Then you cannot connect to the wireless network using the Nokia N95 Mobile phone. I want to know that you have set the password for this network or not. I think you have not that is why you don't know the password. may be the Internet service provider has set the default password for this network to protect it from the unauthorized use. So you can call to the customer care or you can go to the customer relationship center of the Internet provider ask them about this issue and request for the Password of the wireless network.

If you had set the password for this network at the time of configuring the Wireless router and now you have did not remember the password for connecting using the Nokia N95 then there is only one option is left for you to deal with this problem of the accessing wireless network using the Wi-Fi of the Nokia N95 Mobile phone. The solution is that you have to configure the wireless router again. For this, first you need to reset the router. There is the small button behind the Wireless router that you are using. Press that and start configuring the network again from the initial stages. If you get some problem in configuring this router then you can ask to your service provider. After this you will be able to access the Internet on your Nokia N95 Mobile phone using the Wi-Fi without any problem.

10xxxx to the admin in this page very niceeeeeeeee and ummm gd luck