Thread: Samsung sch r351 driver problem

Samsung sch r351 driver problem

I am using the samsung sch r351 with the virgin mobile services i searched for it for hours. Finally i got the pc studio i got all drivers but one that my pc or yet another pc i have does not want to find or install the drivers? after all this when i plug the samsung mobile in i always get a driver pop up "port" please help me to solve this samsung sch r351 driver problem

Re: Samsung sch r351 driver problem

In this matter i think that you really need help from the samsung official website because it appears as your mobile is not accepted by the system have you installed the drivers properly. If possible then try to take help from the official samsung website check whether some similar issues has been reported earlier.

I had this problem with my samsung phone tooi have installed the Samsung PC Studio on my system. Also my windows 7 says that samsung does not supports this phone any more. Unable to get why this problem is caused actually although i can charge my samsung phone by recognizing please help me to fix this problem at your earliest.

I would recommend you to check the user manual if you are not able to connect your samsung mobile you might have done some mistakes while connecting the samsung mobile to the system if you check the user manual properly you can see that there is a method mentioned it to connect it to the computer follow it and you will get the solution.

This is quiet a common problem with the samsung mobile phone a lot of persons face this problem while connecting the phone to the PC. you can simply solve this problem by simply adjusting a setting. Go to tools in the samsung after connecting your mobile phone with the help of the usb cord and click on mass storage. this will install the required drivers automatically.

Most probably you need to reinstall the drivers again if you want to connect the samsung mobile phone to the system with the help of USB cord. Sounds like your PC suite is not being installed properly on your machine and hence installing the PC suite again will definitely solve your problem just do this once.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"