Thread: How to repair iphone 3g cracked screen

How to repair iphone 3g cracked screen

Hi,

I have a Apple iphone 3g, I have the problem that iphone 3g's screen has a crack, It has fallen from my hand. I want to know whether it is possible to repair the cracked screen at home. If yes, can you tell me how to repair iphone 3g cracked screen ???

Re: How to repair iphone 3g cracked screen

If you choose a repair through Apple technical support, you can always check the status of the repair of your iPhone, then Contact your mobile operator, Apple technical support or drop your iPhone in an Apple Store. Note: do not send any accessories with your iPhone, as it does you would not return. The limited warranty from Apple for iPhone covers your iPhone for a year. As such, you get eligible repairs at no charge for twelve months from the date of original purchase ( date of purchase).

The limited warranty from Apple for iPhone covers your iPhone for one year from the date of original purchase. The Apple's Limited Warranty begins on the date the iPhone was originally purchased. To know what your warranty covers, enter the serial number of your iPhone in the section Maintenance Wizard online support site. It may be that we ask you to provide proof of purchase to verify if your iPhone is under warranty.

After repair, it is possible that your iPhone is equipped with a newer version of iPhone OS. It may therefore be necessary to update your applications App Store to ensure their compatibility with the new operating system for iPhone. If you encounter a problem in an application purchased from the App Store, find updates via iTunes or directly contact the application vendor.

The warranty information listed on the Apple support site depends on the information Apple holds concerning the date of purchase and may vary depending on whether or not you have registered your product, according to the date on which you have registered and depending on whether you have or not purchased from an authorized Apple reseller. If you think this information is not valid, put them up to date by contacting Apple using the appropriate links on the Apple support site.

To repair iphone 3g cracked screen mannually, remove the metal screw from the cup. It is easier and safer to hold the base of the cup instead of the metal handle. Be very careful when opening the iPhone so that the wires below the screen was not broken. Remember there is a rubber gasket between black display assembly and the silver front bezel. A little force is required at this stage to separate from the Assembly of the iPhone screen. Use a small suction cup near the Start button to gently pull the bottom of the Assembly of the iPhone screen. The screen assembly is still connected to the iPhone by several cables, so do not try to remove completely yet. Rotate the screen until the Assembly at an angle of about 45 degrees. But do it on your own risk.