Thread: Mobile crashes when I entered serial key for game

Mobile crashes when I entered serial key for game

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have Nokia 5800 mobile phone which is 4 months old. Last night I download "Call of Duty 4" game for my mobile. But When I open this game and when I entered serial key, my mobile crashes and when I don't use serial key I get white screen. I don't know why mobile crashes when I entered serial key for game. Anyone else having the same problem please help me.

Re: Mobile crashes when I entered serial key for game

Hey such type of problem occurs when there is no space in phone memory to load game properly. Such type high-end games requires more memory of your mobile and when they didn't get that much amount of memory face your mobile crash. In this case you have to free up your mobile's phone memory to overcome this problem. Just delete some unnecessary stuff from your mobile's phone memory to overcome this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that the game "call of duty" doesn't compatible with your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. It may be made for some other high-end mobile and that's why it is not working properly in your mobile. In this case delete that game from your mobile and try to download same game from other site which is compatible with your mobile.

I think there is some problem in that game. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why your mobile crash when you try to open this. When you download something from internet, that file sometimes not download completely and when you try to open this file you get such type of error message. In this case again try to download that again. After downloading again try to play that game. This time you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. just connect your mobile to Nokia PC suite and upgrade your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.