Thread: How to find out my phone model

How to find out my phone model

Hi All,
    I am pretty new to this forum. I have just bought a new phone from a friend who was in China. The phone look like the new HTC. When I connect to my PC it recongnize it as mt6235. When I activated the Bluetooth other bluetooth mobile recognize as MTKBTDEVICE.

I wanted to update the software via my PC, but I do not have PCSuite or similar software. I have downloaded a couple none of them seems to have any option to update software.

Can someone help with a link to download the PCsuite.

Re: How to find out my phone model

Before providing you any suggest i would recommend you to first provide me your model number so according to it i will provide you PC suite for your cell phone. If you want to know whats your model, then you can check it out by removing your battery.

Thanks Gonzo, I have removed the battery and found the model:WG3. Hope that will be useful. Many Thanks

Hello there, it seems that your phone is a China mobile. These devices are made resembling the renowned models that are used around the world. I guess that all sorts of China phone softwares and PC suites will work fine with this phone. I hope that your problem is solved.

according to your need I am just added this file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

dear all
    im just new and i do not know haw is this work any haw my problem is i got china i phone and deleted the wifi setup from the web button ever since i did the phone swithched off and not on any more when i tray to swithch it on the welcom screen comes on then dark nothing els haw can i reload the softwar and it is identfied by my computer as mt6235
    Last edited by datatechexpress; 16-04-2010 at 03:31 PM.

I need a driver for X10 for win7

All Current and Legacy X10 software listed here is available for free download. Purchased software such as Activehome Pro and Vanguard requires Internet Access and a registration code. If you want a software download link for purchased software, please fill out the Secure Download Form to receive a link to the program. When downloading software, if the primary link doesn't work, try using the alternate. All files are the same, but the alternate uses another method for downloading.

hi, sorry for the delay ( 5 years? ) but this is for others who search for a solution.
    there's a company called cellebrite who develops mobile phone forensic hardware and software, just released a software called "phone detective" which helps identifying almost any phone model by giving the app some external features of the phone, it's nice because you can choose any feature you want and proceed to another step.
    you also see the results visually and immediately