Thread: Keystoning on 210 Front Projector

Keystoning on 210 Front Projector

hi
    i just purchased 210 Front Projector for my personal used.Actually i don't have sufficient idea about that projector.Recently i have got some problem from images issue like this projector display images wider at the top than at the bottom,i think its keystone issue but again my projector display spreadsheets and reports incorrectly after adjusting the projector's OSD Keystone option.So can anyone tell me whats wrong going with me or tell me brief detail about keystone?

Re: Keystoning on 210 Front Projector

A keystone is a architectural piece which is crown of vault or arch,which marks apex as well as lock the other pieces into position.Key stoning occurs when the projector is positioned above or below the center of the screen surface,exactly Key stoning can sometimes be a desirable effect since it can add a real sense of drama to the image,Key stoning is the resemblance of a rectangle to the stone at the top of an arch.The Resolution of that 210 Front Projector is 1,280 × 1,024 XGA as well as brightness is around 1,500 lumens.Gateway projectors can electronically compensate for key stoning and are able to display a rectangular image.So you can also use on-screen display (OSD) Keystone option.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The Dimensions (W × H × D) of 210 Front Projector which is 9.01 × 2.72 × 7.60 inches (229 × 69 × 193 mm),in that system the Zoom Ratio is 1.2:1.The Resolution is 1,280 × 1,024 XGA.Switch from one device to another that means the cause the brightness of the displayed image to increase or decrease,Producing a keystone-shaped (wider at the top than at the bottom, or vice versa) scanning pattern.When projector display images wider at the top than at the bottom it mean keystone problem has created and you can use the on-screen display (OSD) menu to adjust the brightness level.

The Keystone effect,is also called as the Tombstone effect.It create from project an image onto a surface at an angle,as well as some time in the typical case of a projector sitting on a table, and looking upwards to the screen,the image is larger at the top than on the bottom.The result is that the image is either wider at the top than at the bottom or wider at the bottom than at the top.Using the on-screen display (OSD) Keystone option, Gateway projectors can electronically compensate for key stoning and are able to display a rectangular image. Keystone correction, colloquially also called key stoning,you can also use some other correction steps like move the projector more to the center of the screen, if this does not interrupt vision or you can also used some type of software on the projector (or computer controlling the projector).

When your projector display images wider at the top than at the bottom.It is a common problem called key stoning and is easy to compensate for within the Gateway projectors.The image that results from one of these misalignment will look trapezoidal rather than square.Early projectors did not have keystone correction features.There are two methods of keystone correction, manual and digital.This causes the distance to the top of the displayed image to be much greater than the distance to the bottom of the image, or vice versa.That time you can use the on-screen display (OSD) Keystone option,Gateway projectors can electronically compensate for key stoning and are able to display a rectangular image.As well as when displaying spreadsheets or full-text screens and a keystone effect occurs, it is better to reposition the projector for a better angle than to use the OSD Keystone option