Thread: Wireless Speaker for iPod

Exclamation Wireless Speaker for iPod

Hi all,

I have a apple iPod video 30 Gb version. Now i want to hear my music on speaker. I search on local market but did not find any good one. I prefer only wireless speaker, Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wireless Speaker for iPod

I have Evolve speaker system for my classic iPod. The Evolve speaker system includes a charging base and two cube-shaped speakers. You need to simply put the Evolve cubes where you want to hear the music. You can still go them into the next room with you. There are no tangle wires to irritate with. Each speaker cube has its possess long-lived Lithium-Ion battery pack, bring up to 10 hours of music between charges. Evolve constant charges wirelessly. It is awesome. Check and reply

Wireless Speaker for iPod

Bike-ready iPod speakers is available from Cy-Fi. You wearing earphones while cycling can be unsafe, even fatal, but riding for miles at a time with no music can be boring. A small speaker with sufficient power to allow you hear your music on the road is a safer negotiation presumptuous of course that you stay the sound at a sensible volume and don't create sound pollution in the process. iHome was the first to promote with its iH85 Cycler, and now another company that is Cy Fi has come up with its own option. This Wireless Sports Speaker for iPod is $199. Best of luck.

Re: Wireless Speaker for iPod

Kleer wireless is slowly gaining momentum, and the D&A RX1 plug in another gap in the audio market that connection between your iPod and your iPod speaker dock lacking wounding out sound quality. A easy receiver dongle which plugs into an iPod dock and assure CD-quality wireless audio. Its setup is simple, as it be supposed to be when you have a single button and a single LED as your user-interface. You need to combination with a Kleer transmitter need plugging each into their respective device that so dock and iPod. Check that and reply.

Wireless Speaker for iPod

You can also find out on amazon that Mint 130 Wireless Speaker for iPod. It is Compatible with iPod mini; iPod classic 3G, 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G; iPod touch 1G, 2G. Its connection is so easy that USB transmitter plugs into your computer's USB port to stream audio wirelessly to the Mint 130 speaker. It also include the Full-function remote control. The price is $89.99 in amazon.com. Best of luck.