Thread: Google Nexus One with multitouch

Google Nexus One with multitouch

Hi all,
    I found that Google Nexus one is listed in “no multitouch” and it is one of that disadvantages. But I heard that Google is launched any application or something like for multi touch option. Please anybody can update me. Thanks in advance.

I will confirm that Google just out a new software update for the Nexus One that, among other things, adds pinch-to-zoom functionality to the phone’s Browser, Gallery and Map applications. Google and other individuals working on Android phones have been uncertain to apply the pinch-to-zoom multitouch feature in their campaign because Apple allegedly holds a patent on it. Check and reply.

Re: Google Nexus One with multitouch

Nexus One users will start to receive an over-the-air software update on their phones. This update offer some great new features, and fixes a few problems that some users might have experienced, as well as Google Goggles that is the mobile application will now be accessible directly on your device by opening it from your All Apps menu. Check it out on Google official site and reply.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: Google Nexus One with multitouch

Google Multitouch support is now accessible in the browser, image gallery and maps, bringing the Android phone more in line with the Apple iPhone and Palm Pre. Google be firm that it was to come for Android 2.1 to speak to users requests for the feature, allowing for plans with bigger displays and faster processors before rotating on pinch-to-zoom capability. Thanks to Google.

In accumulation to multitouch support that is absent from the software on popular Android phones for example the Droid, Hero and Cliq, but possible however the Nexus One receives Google Goggles, a visual search app that utilize the phone’s camera to identify things, in addition to suggestions and night mode for Google Maps. Best of luck.