Thread: Need to buy Globalist mobile phone watch.

Need to buy Globalist mobile phone watch.

Actually I want to buy the Globalist mobile phone watch for giving the gift to my friend. Normally the china mobile phones are good because they provide the maximum functionality for minimum possible price. But that does not mean that all china mobile phones are good that is the reason I want to know the information about this Globalist mobile phone watch. I want the answer for some questions like Is this Globalist mobile phone watch is available in India, what is the approximate price of this watch. It will better if anybody mention some of the features of this Globalist mobile phone watch.

Re: Price of Globalist mobile phone watch.

The approximate price of this Globalist china mobile phone watch is around $129.43. If you are planning to buy this mobile phone watch then you must go for it without giving a second though to it. This Globalist china mobile phone watch is versatile cell phone watch which provides the user every convenience necessary for the modern lifestyle. Globalist china mobile phone watch comes with maximum number of productive tools that will help the user for doing his or her work.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Need to buy Globalist mobile phone watch.

I personally like this Globalist china mobile phone watch because of the features. I will like to mention some of the features of this mobile phone which I like the most. First of all you can definitely say that this watch can be used as a perfect spy watch. This watch comes with the digital still camcorder and DV camcorder. Two gigabytes of microSD card comes for free with this watch mobile so that you can use this mobile phone to store you useful and important data.

Globalist china mobile phone watch can be clearly called as world phone because it supports all the four quad band frequencies that are 850 megahertz, 900 megahertz, 1800 megahertz, and 1900 megahertz. We can say that the primary function of this mobile phone watch is the touch screen which is used for many purpose. The size of the screen of this Globalist china mobile phone watch is around 1.5 inches the screen resolution of this watch is around 160X128.

I will like to discuss about the multimedia features of this Globalist china mobile phone watch. This watch comes with the still camera through which you can click the photos of your friends and the pictures are save in the JPEG (Joint Photographic Expert Group). The resolution of the image can be set to 640x480, 320x240, 128x96, 160x120, and 80x60 depending on your requirement. Video camera is also provided with this Globalist china mobile phone watch which records the video in the AVI format with the resolution of 176X144.

Re: Globalist mobile phone watch is available in India

Yes this Globalist china mobile phone watch is available in India. So you do not have to worry if you are a resident of India. But in the previous period this Globalist china mobile phone watch was not available in India because of some OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreement. You can place the order for this Globalist china mobile phone watch from internet or you can directly search the market for this watch. The choice is yours.

smile Re: Need to buy Globalist mobile phone watch.

I really like watch phones.
    Since watch has so many functions and phone convert to such a small size, this little gadget does bring people much convenience.
    Just hope it work well and last long!
    And here comes many new style watch phones. Hope they bring more joy to people without annoyed problems.