Thread: Leather case for Nokia N900

Leather case for Nokia N900

Hi all,

I use my Nokia N900 the more I love it, which is what many others I know say as well. The N900 is much more than just a Smartphone and is closer to a netbook than a phone, especially with applications and functionality like Firefox Mobile. I want cases for this N900 mobile but I prefer leather one. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Noreve has 22 Nokia N900 variation, different colors and leather type and to make a decision from to match just about everyone’s choice and wish. The Sandy Vintage is part of their outstanding Selection series that uses leather with a special tanning process. The leather has a battered look and textured finish, not smooth, that is realize with special oils. The Noreve N900 cases are available now for EURO 39.99/US$56.64 each and come with an elective belt clip attachment. Check it out and reply.

I am also using noreve leather case. It is covers and offers maximum protection to the device with stitching is same color as leather. It have also Cut out for recharge and headphones. Its Interior velvet lining is dam good. Its belt clip is completely removable. Check it out and reply. Best of luck.

The are some great feature of Nokia N900 Noreve mobile pouch on :
    # Slim and stuffing design
    # Protects the device in an most favorable manner
    # Headset speaker with stainless steel web protector
    # One business or credit card slot
    # Camera lens access
    # Opening for recharge
    # Headphone right of entry
    # Beautiful interior lining stamped with the Noreve logo
    # Completely removable plastic belt clip included .

The Nokia CP-321 is the official Nokia case for the N900 and is a good example of a typical, up to date Nokia case, no belt clip, device is held flat, high quality, simple design, cloth Nokia label and fairly high price. In fact, relating the N900’s CP-321 case is like telling the N97’s CP-323 . Other than the somewhat different extent, governed by the devices they were made for, the two look almost identical, but there are two understandable differences. Check it out and reply.

Re: Leather case for Nokia N900

Hi, I just purchased a Noreve cover for my N900 and it has been an absolute dissapointment. First they did not have the item I ordered in stock (even though the website said they did). They then send across a different product - i wanted a black one, they send a grey-green one claiming it is charcoal. The item recieved also looked to be a used or refurbished item - worn edges are a key tell tale. After requesting a refund they asked to ship it back - the cost of which would negate any refund amount.
    End result - stuck with an item that looks used, isnt the color i want and have no way of returning.

Thoroughly dissapointing experinece - my advice - never buy a product from this company - its over hyped,over priced and lousy.

on top of that upon my complaint of the quality, the customer rep 'Cynthia' responds;

no problem... Have a good day.

Hey thanks for sharing your experience with the Leather case of the N900. Even i am planning to buy one for my but now as per your discussion i am little bit scared to buy it. Do you have any idea about the other leather case that will work good with the N900 as you have now enough knowledge about it.

My advice - DO NOT buy it online - period - try your local retail stores to see if they stock it. The cover itself is not bad, but given the high price + shipping it cost me over 60 Euro - DEFINETLY NOT WORTH IT especially since it did not meet my requriements, looked to be used or refurbished and lousy support.

The one i got was a suede one - which is not as good as leather as it needs constant care - stick with the black leather one, it costs less. if you get it at Retail from a store go for it - for around 30 Euro this is definetly a good over. I had one case from nokia - which is only a cover - and one from Melko - that costs around 25$ but was no where as good as the Noerve - the leather was apparently rexin!!.

Try before you buy - never buy online until you are 100% sure.

Good luck in getting your cover.