Thread: Want know functioning of Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR.

Want know functioning of Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR.

Hello, I am photographer by profession and this time i am getting confused to buy a simple and sweet camera for my family use. I know all the high quality cameras but i do not have any idea about buying little bit enough camera to use as a family camera. Still i have Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR in my mind but getting confused with several other camera. Please help me to know the functionality in Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR.

Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR inherits EXR technology.

Actually Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR is a successor to the F60fd inheriting the Fujifilm’s famous EXR technology which was introduced by the FinePix F200EXR camera. There are total three modes in this camera which helps to capture highest resolution possible, lowest noise and dynamic range respectively. These three capabilities are seen in different cameras which is combined in this camera which makes it more functioning.

Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR dimensions.

Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR would fit in your palm as its dimensions are 99.3 inches of Width, 58.9 inches in Height, 22.7 inches in Depth. Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR weights up to 180g. This camera can be used for the family picnics as it fits in to your pant's pocket or in pouch. If you see it externally then it would seem much similar to the F200EXR model.

Modes in Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR.

Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR provides different types of modes by which you can capture the pictures as per the environment surrounding you.
    01. Auto Mode.
    02. Program Mode.
    03. Manual Mode.
    04. Aperture Priority Mode.
    05. Natural Light w/flash Mode.
    06. Natural Light Mode.
    07. Pro Focus Mode.
    08. Pro-Low Light Mode.
    09. Movie Mode.
    10. High Resolution Priority Mode.
    11. D-range Mode.
    12. High Sensitivity/Low Noise Mode.
    13. EXR Auto Mode.

Features in Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR.

Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR is an amazing camera which has smallest body in 10 megapixel camera. Features provided in the Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR are 3-way Capture Technology, EXR AUTO - Extreme Point-and-Shoot, EXR Priority - Extreme Creativity, Real Photo Technology, 10x Optical Zoom, 27mm Wide Angle, Image Processing Function of Multi Frame Composition, Film Simulation Mode, Super Intelligent Flash, Face Detection, Red-eye Correction in Detected Faces, DUAL IS (Image Stabilization) for Blur-free Results, Scene Position and Mode Dial, Cycle Shooting, 2.7-inch High Contrast & Wide Viewing Angle LCD, Micro Thumbnail View, Slideshow, SD / SDHC Memory Card Slot.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's