Thread: How to Unlock Google Nexus One Bootloader

How to Unlock Google Nexus One Bootloader

Hi all,

I am using Google nexus one mobile phone , Google has confirmed that Nexus One will be available unlocked for use on every participating carrier. In addition to being unlocked, the phones will also have bundled plan options where the pricing and details are up to the transporter. I want to know that how can I unlock the Unlock Google Nexus One Bootloader. Please reply.

Google Nexus One users need to unlock bootloader of N1 with a command issued via fastbook. You need to download and extract fastboot.zip file for Windows, Linux and Mac. Run a command prompt or terminal at the directory which the fastboot was pull out and type and run one of the following commands according to your system:
    Code:
    fastboot-windows oem unlock
    ./fastboot-mac oem unlock
    ./fastboot-linux oem unlock
    After that select Yes to unlock bootloader and canceled your warranty. Check it out and reply.

I will succeed the steps you provided and its working, Thanks a lot, Google has also separated the two previously interlocked fraction of the phone buying knowledge phone selection and carrier selection that one of the most imperative enablers of carrier lock-in. I want to also have one query that how to Root or Jailbreak Google Nexus One. Please advice.

You need to download Superboot.zip file and extract to a directory. Turn off the phone and press and hold the trackball to enter the bootloader mode also, you can also turn off the phone and remove the battery with plug in a powered USB cable . Once the battery icon approach into view on the phone screen, put back battery, valve the power button while hold the ‘Camera’ key. Now let’s carry on to the jailbreaking steps.If you are using Windows than Double click on install-superboot-windows.bat file in the extracted Superboot folder. Best of luck.

If you are using Mac operating system and want to nexus one jailbreaking then Open a terminal window to the directory containing the Superboot files, and run the following commands:
    Code:
    chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh
    ./install-superboot-mac.sh
    Best of luck.

Re: How to Unlock Google Nexus One Bootloader

If you are using Linux operating system in your PC and ant to unlock the Google nexus one mobile, The carry the following steps : Open a terminal window to the directory have the files, and run the following commands:
    Code:
    chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh
    ./install-superboot-linux.sh
    Check and reply. Best of luck.

sanas Guest

solution for unlocking !

Heh cool buddy !
    To unlock your Blackberry mobile click on to this site
    Using the unlock option specified in that u can proceed unlocking your mobile.
    I benefited from this site in unlocking my mobile & got damn good solution it worked out great!!
    This site provide unlock code & instruction at cheap cost..