Thread: Free Trial Security Tool For Mobile

Free Trial Security Tool For Mobile

Hi all,

I have a nokia n-72 mobile. Last month when my friend copy some folder to my mobile, it infected by a virus. I found that there are .exe files is created with name of songs and picture folder. I already have in built Norton anti virus in my mobile but it expired. If i am connected to my mobile to PC , the right click scan option is not find for deleting the virus. I want some free anti virus for my mobile. Please suggest.

Kaspersky is one of the most important antivirus products manufactures has came up with its latest mobile security version with trial version. It’s Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 and it features real instance mobile scanning with final protection to your mobile phone from viruses. Check it out that and reply.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am also download free and install trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 . This mobile antivirus software features SMS message scanning, parental control option, incoming and outgoing call filter ability with data encryption to stay your personal data protected from evil eyes. This is one of the top mobile antivirus software that give security from viruses, worms and thieves also. cheers.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Free Trial Security Tool For Mobile

There are a lots of features of Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 trial version.
    # Anti-Theft technology for follow lost or stolen mobile phones
    # scan incoming and outgoing data by Firewall.
    # mobile scanning in scheduled time
    # GPS location tracking system of lost mobile
    # Updates automatically by GPRS

Best of luck.

Re: Free Trial Security Tool For Mobile

Kaspersky Mobile Security supports most Symbian platforms incluiding your mobile nokia N-72 and Windows mobile 5.0, 6.0 and 6.1 OS versions. The most talented feature of this mobile antivirus is that you can follow your lost mobile phone using GPS tracking and locating SMS too. Parental control can be used to limit calls or messages from the mobile phone or tolerate calls and SMS to certain pre-entered numbers merely.

Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 is accessible for Trial downloads now. You can download and use it on your mobile phones. If you are pleased with its show, you can go further on and buy a copy of it. It will available in two version : Kaspersky Mobile Security for Symbian phones and Kaspersky Mobile Security for Windows mobile phones for 30 days trial period only. Best of luck.