Thread: can i connect karbonn k560 with my pc

can i connect karbonn k560 with my pc

hi
    i just purchased karbon n k560.It is fabulous mobile phone.Actually i have personal computer also. i have installed window xp in my computer system , Actually i want to share some document and some data,audio and video with my pc.Idon't know how to connect it with my pc .If it is possible then please tell me how do i connect my karbon n mobile connect with my pc.

Re: can i connect karbonn k560 with my pc

karbonn k560,it has sms and mms services as well as Bluetooth with A2DP.It has some internet facility like GPRS Class 12, WAP.It has wap and gprs setting so if you want to connect your mobile to pc then activate your gprs or wap setting for activation of that setting you can contact to your service provider and follow that guideline for the activation of that setting. After that use USB data cable or pc suite.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are using karbonn k560 and you want to connect your mobile to your pc.It is possible,pc suite is a free software designed to sync and to manage your mobile phones to your computer.pc suite is available for the windows also.It is a easiest and simple way to backup,transfer music and data as well as connect your computer to the internet through your phone.That type of pc suite software always come in the software disc ,when you buy your mobile.For the installation of that pc suite firstly insert the software disc for your mobile phone into your cd or dvd drive after that run the pc suite installation.Make sure accept the license agreement and select destination drive finally installation to be continue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can connect your karbonn k560 mobile phone to your home computer,for that you have just installed pc suite in your system.After installation "Get" connected wizards appeared.Then you will have to select connection type this also depend on you because if you have USB data cable or connect to blue tooth, if you select "blue tooth option" then blue tooth on.There are other potion like cable connection,infra connection or blue tooth connection.After that pc suite select your phone and connection continued now at finally you can browse your phone ,add music,games,and make a backup of your phone and manage your contact as well as messages.pc suite also allows you to send text and other multimedia messages directly from computer.it also use your mobile phone as a modem for internet5 connection.

raju.gunnal Guest

Hi all,
    I have Karbonn Mobile k25,initially i was unable to connect mobile internet to PC,but later i succeded,here i have given all the information how to connect on the blog, you can go through it and any doubt can comment there.

Thanks & Regards
    Raju Gunnal

I have a karbonn k560 ....Please tell me how to install games in this????PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat007 View Post
    I have a karbonn k560 ....Please tell me how to install games in this????PLEASE
    I had never used any mobile from karbonn but i guess it should be compatible with Java games. Try downloading some java games and install. See what happens. If it is unable to download than try some China mobile games. It should work with karbonn k560 as it is similar to chinese phones.

I tried to install the jar file but I get a message saying "filed to install java"....PLease help me in installing games in karbonn k560 ...pLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat007 View Post
    I tried to install the jar file but I get a message saying "filed to install java"....PLease help me in installing games in karbonn k560 ...pLEASE
    Even I dont know which game format does Karbonn supports. Well, what you can do is ask someone who is the user of karbonn mobile about the same. Or else, try installing some china mobile games. Hope it might work. you can download some games from the following post:Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile

Solved !! Solved !!

Even i had the same karbonn mobile, initially i was unable to connect, but l found the solution at there.