Thread: Unable to transfer data on N95 in Windows 7

Unable to transfer data on N95 in Windows 7

I have just installed the Windows 7 in the system and also want to make the connection to the N95 mobile that i was using with the Windows XP. I have installed the driver of the same but when trying to connect it to the Nokia phone it is not detected. And i am Unable to transfer data on N95 in Windows 7. SO help me with this issue so that i can manage the contact and all from the phone to the computer. Thanks in advance

Re: Unable to transfer data on N95 in Windows 7

I think that the driver which you are using is not compatible with the Windows 7. The Windows 7 have some compatibility issue that it wont run the older version of the software on the same. So you have to use the newer version of the software. Download the latest driver from the Nokia site and install in on your Windows 7 running machine and then try to connect your device once again. I hope this will work for you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have the same issue i am unable to connect to the Windows 7 running machine. I have tried lots of thing and checked the compatibility also but nothing works for me. So finally i have decided to uninstall the driver and reinstall it. I have uninstalled it from the control panel and after the restart of the system installed it again and this starts working. Now i can connect my Nokia device to the computer easily. So give your system try with the same and hoping that this will give you the solution of the same
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey i have tried the uninstallation and installation of the driver of my Nokia phone in Windows 7 but this unluckily this wont work for me. So tell me that how to check for the compatibility of software with the Windows 7. So that i can check whether the software version is compatible with the same or not. A help may be appreciated

Download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor to see if your PC is ready for Windows 7. It scans your hardware, devices, and installed programs for known compatibility issues, gives you guidance on how to resolve potential issues found, and recommends what to do before you upgrade. Download the same from the link given below.
    Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can follow the given link below that will guide you for the issue of the compatibility of the software on the Windows 7 so that you can know about your system in better way. So just go with links to help yourself for the understanding of the Windows 7.
    Compatibility Test for Windows 7
    Download Application Compatibility Toolkit 5.5 To Check System Compatibility
    Windows 7 compatible software list