Thread: Want Facebook Apps For Blackberry

Want Facebook Apps For Blackberry

Hi all,

I have a blackberry 8520 mobile phone, I want add some social networking application including face book on my balckberry, but i do not have idea how to install them. Please help. Any other application for blackberry is also appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dwarner; 28-01-2010 at 02:08 AM.

Facebook is the online utility which allow you share pictures, messages and online applications with associates. Well, now they have a useful Blackberry application which allow you do approximately anything you can do on their desktop site, on your Blackberry. A really orderly characteristic of this app is their recent update which agree to you to automatically link Facebook profile pictures of your friends with their phone entry in your Blackberry’s address book. check it out that.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you utilize Twitter and have a Blackberry, then Twitterberry is for you. By it, you can drive out Twitter updates rapidly and with no trouble as well as see your friends timeline, outlook replies to your Tweets and direct message your friends. about all of these applications require an infinite data plan from your Blackberry phone supplier due to the amount of bandwidth they put away while in use. Enjoy.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are using Blackberry, Appworld agree to you browse through a broad selection of many additional Blackberry apps and download and install them. A lot of different developers add their applications to the records that are available for download. The curb to this application is that you must have a free PayPal account in arrange to get through leave of some apps. check it out and reply.

You can also use Boopsie, It let you astutely search for content or articles on sites like IMDB, Wikipedia, Amazon and more. When you utilize the application, you can drag up your favorite channel and then hunt for content on it and exist results will appear on your screen for the content you chosen. You can also view an online demo at their website.

Google Maps also offers a great Blackberry application which consent to for most of the same features on their site, apart from again, it is running on your phone. You can get instructions, get maps in satellite view and observe traffic and see your location which can work even if your Blackberry doesn’t have GPS. Check out this powerful application and reply.