Thread: Nokia N85 game problem

Nokia N85 game problem

I have just got a Nokia N85 by replacing my Nokia n95 phone. I have N85 about 5 months and till now i have installed 7 games on it. All of them were working fine, but now the problem is that 3days ago all of them had just stop working. Whenever i try to play any game on my Nokia N85 phone, it always come up to screen " game was exited with an error" and when i try to press more information it tell me " game was closed; KERN-EXEC 3 ". So, how do i resolve Nokia N85 game problem? Does any body knows about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Nokia N85 game problem

Unfortunately you will have much more problem with this N85. You may try Downloading it from Mosh. I have it over two month and lower panel under navikey cracked, taking into account that i didn't used it much hard (SMS/games never used).

All I did to fix my problem was to put another sim card into the phone that I knew could send texts and it worked just fine on int. It means that the software is not signed. I managed to install Ca60 doing the following: Tools --> Settings --> App. manager --> select App. download and then press options --> Settings --> software installation and select All instead of signed only.Hope this will help.

The N85 combines the best of Nokia's N-series models inside a compact, sturdy design. Especially when playing games (very frustrating) during charging, when the battery seems to reach the maximum. Hopefully Nokia will do something about it, because the N85 is a perfect phone without these issues.

Update the firmware as it fixes random restarts with the n85. I have tried most of the games on my n96 but all of them were still trial games, so hopefully a proper hack will appear soon. The N85 is a cheaper phone, but our users are reporting a lot of problems with the N85, ranging from software errors, phone freezing or shutting down, poor screen visibility in sunlight to some shocking stories of complete hardware failure, with bits falling off and the whole phone breaking down.

Nokia N85 already has N-gage installed in it. Better you go to Nokia Service Centre.They have got better knowledge and tools. And no one can tell you whats the problem without actually handling on your phones.