Thread: Nokia 6103 Bluetooth problem

Nokia 6103 Bluetooth problem

From last few month i had been using Nokia 6103 handset. I turned the bluetooth off on my phone one day, and when i go to turn it on it won't turn on it keeps saying that it is off. Even when i try to send my contacts from the Nokia 6103 to another Bluetooth capable phone, the "Active Device" screen on the 6103 always says "Empty". All other settings on both phones indicate that they recognize each other including the "Paired Devices" setting. So, can any body tell me that how do i resolve my Nokia 6103 Bluetooth problem? Does any body knows about it? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia 6103 Bluetooth problem

According to me, you just need to reload the software of your phone most probably it should resolve your issue. From your above description it seems to be a hardware issue. I think there might be a hardware defect on your Nokia 6103 cellphone.

Nokia has a free application you can download called Nokia PC Suite. Just go to a service center and you need those software cd which you can't get it outside and its a big procedure doing it. Try to uninstalled your Nokia PC Suite and bluetooth driver and reinstalled it back.

Restart your phone then turn on your bluetooth, if you face the same problem then it might be possible that any of your program might have got corrupted. The firmware upgrade can only be done at an authorised Nokia service center. If your phone is out of warranty Nokia charge for the upgrade.

You can check the firmware version in your phone by pressing *#0000#. Try to uninstalled your Nokia PC Suite and bluetooth driver and reinstalled it back. When it prompt to synchronize your phone, you should receive a prompt stated
    your "computer name" on the phone screen from your PC and your acknowledge yes. Ensure that on the Task Bar below on your PC show have an mobilephone icon. If you move your cursor directly on the icon the dialog message should stated Nokia PC Suite and Nokia 6103 connected via bluetooth, i hope this helps you out.

According to me the best to resolve your above issue, is to just take your Nokia 6103 handset to the near by Nokia service center. Their technicians might be able to resolve your above issue.