Thread: Top portable devices in the year 2009.

Top portable devices in the year 2009.

Year 2009 is passed and now we are in the year 2010. There are many portable devices are launched in this year. I was thinking that which are the best portable devices in the year 2009. iPhone was always there in the top list and we cannot forget the sony psp. Black berry storm was also famous in this year. Actually I need to know which are the most popular devices in the year 2009. If possible also mention the price of the portable device.

Re: iPhone is the best portable device for the year 2009

According to me iPhone was one the most popular portable device of the year 2009. iPhone is the best friend at the duty period. Because I can do the web browsing through this phone. The reason why iPhone was so popular in the year 2009 because of its wondoreful featuers like you can use its application while deriving. The most application which I use of this iPhone are the maps which have the option of viewing the maps in 2D or 3D. If you ask me iPhone is the most popular portable device of the year 2009.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Sony psp is also a good portable devices of the year 2009.

I am a gamer so according to me sony psp is the most popular device of the year 2009. In this year sony has announced the smaller psp modle which was named as psp go. The sony psp go was launched with the more advance feature compare to its previous versions of the psp and that also at the price $250. If you are a gamer the this is the best portable device for the year 2009.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Top portable devices in the year 2009.

Plam pre is also not at the last in the list this is the mobile phone I like the most. For me this the number one portable device of the year 2009. This Palm pre was not only launched with the new hardware technology but also with complete new operating system which was named as webOS. The casing of this phone is made from sleek, glossy plastic, and the 3.1 inch touch screen. This mobile phone is designed with the good user friendly interface.

Re: Top portable devices in the year 2009.

If you want to talk about the mobile phone then nobody can come in front of the blackberry Storm Smartphone. The blackberry storm phone comes with the sleek design and the powerful and notable features. This classic and handy phone was launched with the reasonable price of $250 with two year service agreement. If I talk about the advantages of this phone there big list related to but for now I will mention some of the advantage which is accelerometer. Mean the orientation of this phone changes when you rotate the phone.