Thread: Is any Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera in Sony

question Is any Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera in Sony

Hi all,

I am not a professional photographer but i interest in photography. I have already a sony camera but it did not have High Difination capability, Now a days HD technology is get prefect video and picture in TV and laptop. I want to buy a Full HD AVCHD Video Capability camera, but i only prefer Sony. I am a big fan of Sony and i like its product. Please suggest.

Re: Is any Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera in Sony

Sony has announce its two new ground-breaking 10.2 MP Cyber-shot digital cameras that is Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V and Cyber-shot DSC-TX7,. I think it is the world first smallest and thinnest AVCHD capable digital cameras. It have quality an in-camera Backlight Correction High Dynamic Range that is HDR for organization difficult lighting situation. It have also Transfer Jet wireless technology for sharing, storing as fit as viewing images and deliver an superb low-light show to develop your photography practice. Check it out and reply.

I found that both of the Cybershot cameras that is Sony HX5V and TX7 can trace movies in full HD with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 60i in 17Mbps. It supported to the Advanced Video Codec High Definition (AVCHD) format. Ready with same 10.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, Optical solid Shot image stabilization, HDMI output, , improved Face Detection technology, Anti-blink function, Motion Detection, Intelligent Scene Recognition and Intelligent Auto , compatible with the DVDirect DVD recorder. Best of luck.

I am suing Cyber-shot DSC-TX7 which is Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera. Sony is accumulation to the outstanding low-light show and impressive clean vista feature, we are provided that high-quality movies with full HD video, stereo sound recording when capture movies on the go and an in-camera HDR solution for capturing high-contrast surroundings. It can provide these solutions because of its proficiency with other imaging products including Handy cam camcorders and DSLR cameras. it easy for consumers to get the finest shot-still or video-but also to have the best sharing practice. Best of luck.

Is any Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera in Sony

I am using Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 camera that is 10 megapixel Cyber-shot HX5 facial appearance a 25mm wide angle Sony G lens with 10x optical zoom reach. It is also ready with a 3.0 inch LCD and Optical fixed Shot image stabilization with new vigorous Mode designed to better calm images and video as the photographer walks with the camera. It also features a GPS + Compass function that will record the place and way in which a photo was taken. This in sequence can be viewed later using an application such as Google Earth. So it is like king of sony camera. check it out and reply.

Is any Full HD AVCHD Video Capability Camera in Sony

The HX5V camera will be obtainable in black this March for as regards $350, and the TX7 camera will be available in silver, blue and red this February for about $400. The Transfer Jet enabled Memory Stick media will be offered in January for about $100. Pre-sales available from this month. The cameras, Memory Stick, station, and a range of accessories will be available online at Sonystyle website and its retail stores also available in authorized dealers nationwide. So hurry and rush the stores now. Best of luck.