Thread: Interested in buying Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile

Interested in buying Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile

Well I have seen the Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile and I planning to change my old cell phone with the new the Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. In short I want to buy the Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. I know that china mobile gives the great functionality in the low price. But the problem with me is that I have no idea about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. It will be good if somebody help me to know the features of this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile phone. I have heard about some OEM agreements what are that? Thanks in advance.

Re: Price of Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile

The approximate price of this mobile phone is around $68.85 which is really cheap compared to the functionality this mobile provide. I will like to mention the features which I personally liked about this about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. This phone is compatible with all world GSM network. This about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile has the support for dual SIM cards. These SIM cards can be used in dual standby mode. Means user do not have to switch between the two SIM cards.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile is a world phone

If you are planning to buy this about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile then just go for it. This about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile is really cool and comes with large 3.0 inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen. This about Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile is compatible with quad band GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) frequencies 850 MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, and 1900 MHz. This means you can use this phone worldwide.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Interested in buying Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile

I will like to mention some of the multimedia features of this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. This china mobile comes with digital still camera that resolution can be set to 640x480 592x444, 240x320, 320x240, 160x120, and 80x60. The camera provided with this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile has 3X digital zoom, timer and scene modes. You can make the videos of your friends of resolution of 176x144. Which is saved in the 3GP, MPEG4 and AVI format. This phone provides the user all the feature of mobile phone and digital camera.

The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreement is the agreement between the company and the manufacture of the equipment. Normally manufacturer of the product signs the agreement with the company which is selling the phone in the market to preserve his copyrights. For example first this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile was not available in India because of some OEM issues, but now this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile is available in India.

Maximum features of this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile are covered in the above replies. I will like to mention some of the specification of this Osiris - Quadband Dual china mobile. Languages supported by this china mobile are English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, and Thai. Means maximum languages are supported by this mobile phone. The radio provided with this china mobile support the frequencies from 87.5 Mhz to 108 Mhz, I think all the radio frequencies are covered in this range so you can listen to favorite radio channel anywhere. The battery life of this phone is 5 hours in talk time mode and 120 hours in standby mode.