Thread: Problem in iPod nano equalizer

Problem in iPod nano equalizer

Hi,
    I use Apple’s iPod nano,I will work properly till yesterday, today I update my music iPod all the updates was properly installed I am not getting any problem during updating but after download restart my iPod and that time problems was started, after restating when I start music player that time I play songs but songs sound was not good for that I try to open music equalizer but I was not open, it goes disabled. I try many of things but I am not able solve this problem, here anyone why I face Problem in iPod nano equalizer.

Re: Problem in iPod nano equalizer

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem when I update my iPod after installing t he updates my music player equalizer also goes disabled and for solving this problem I update my iPod again but now I use iPod official site, this problem occurs when you download the wrong updates or download the updates which was not compatible to your iPod and because of this you face this problem, I think you also download new updates from iPod official site.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this is a virus problem with your mobile, some time we virus also download from the internet this virus files are automatically downloaded from the internet without user permission, and when we install updates that time this virus may activated and because of this virus file you face this problem and if you want to solve this problem then you have to format your iPod. And formatting this virus will remove and your problem were solved.

Use following steps for solving your problem:
    Reset: reset your iPod, this option available in your iPod setting menu you have to just clicked on it, then iPod will restore their factory setting and the restart your iPod, it’s for saving all the setting after restarting iPod, start music player and open music player equalizer, and I sure it will goes open and you able to change the music presets also with effects. I using this solution you able to solve your problem.

I think this is a major problem with your iPod , because I also face this problem, and for solving this problem you have to format your iPod, or connect your iPod to your computer and scan for virus if that time you able to find virus then ok, else you have to format your iPod for that connect your iPod to computer and format and after formatting install all the updates and enjoy music without getting any error.