Thread: iPod Touch won't go online

iPod Touch won't go online

I am facing some issue with my iPod touch everything was working fine but from yesterday whenever i am trying to connect go online it finds a network but could not connect it, so i try to reset the network settings but that also didn't helped me a lot and now it's not even finding my network. Does anyone know how to overcome from this issue ?

Why wont my ipod touch go online

It might happen that there would be some issue with your wireless because of which you are not able to go online in that case goto another computer that you know works, then try to go online through that network. If it doesn't work, then it is probably a problem with your wireless and at the same time try restarting your iPod. Push and hold down the sleep button, then when it shuts down, push and hold it again, until it turns on.

Thank for your suggestion i had check out at other place over there also i am facing same issue, i don't what has happen to my iPod touch early everything was working is there any issue with the hardware because of which i am facing such kind of issue or should i take it to service center for such a small issue ?

I am also facing similar type of issue whenever i try to go to google or youtube, over there i am getting an error message as cannot find server or that the connection was lost. But my wifi says that it is connected and at the same time and at the same time it shows me three bars at the top of the screen, so i know it is connected.

I was also facing similar type of issue and i try to power off your router and Unplug it, wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in. Then reset your iPod's network settings and log back onto your network by tapping Settings then goto WiFi and other. Now Re-enter your network name, security setting, and password. Assuming that you are onto your network and you get a check mark next to your network name, tap the blue, next to the name. You should see a device IP, network submask, router IP, and DNS IP addresses. If you don't see all four or your IP address starts with 169.x, your router is not issuing you, via DHCP, a valid IP address. Then in that case there is some issue from your ISP and you need to connect them.