Thread: Interested in buying Metro Pink mobile phone

Interested in buying Metro Pink mobile phone

I want buy the Metro pick mobile phone. But before buying this mobile phone I want to know the details related to it. Is there any problem with the handling of this phone? What will be the approximate price of this mobile phone? What are the features of this mobile phone? Is this phone is similar to iPhone or better than that. What kind of operating system is supported by this phone? I want the answers to these topics. I will be waiting for the related replies.
    Last edited by Karleen; 22-01-2010 at 03:29 AM.

Re: Price of Metro Pink mobile phone

The approximate price of this Metro Pink mobile phone is around $98.81. This Metro Pink mobile phone is the perfect mobile phone for the girls. Metro Pink mobile phone is the most powerful and useful phone. If you are planning to buy this mobile phone than do not delay in placing the order. According to me this mobile phone has the best value for money.

Re: Interested in buying Metro Pink mobile phone

I personally like this phone because of its features like swivel twist screen. This phone comes with QWERTY keyboard. Sending SMS with the help of QWERTY key board is really easy. This phone has the support for dual SIM and also support the dual standby mode. Means you can use both the SIM cards without worrying about the switching from one SIM card to another sim card. This phone has the screen size of 2.8 inch and the screen is LCD (Liquid Crystal Display), which have the resolution of 240X320.

Re: Metro Pink mobile phone is a world phone

Metro Pink mobile phone can be used as world phone because it support the GSM (Global system for mobile communication) frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz. Languages supported by this mobile phone are English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Malaysian, Indonesian, Czech, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Thai, and Greek. All the messaging types are supported by this mobile phone whether it is sms messaging, mms messaging, chat or voice mail.

You can watch your favorite TV program using this Metro Pink mobile phone. This mobile phone has the support for analog television. The other multimedia feature is that it comes with digital video camera which records the video in the AVI format. The video can be set in to night mode, effects, white balance. The FM (Frequency Modulation) radio which is provided with this mobile phone supports the frequency from 87.5 Mhz to 108 Mhz which can be used worldwide.

Metro Pink mobile phone can store up to 1000 contacts and each SIM card can store up to 250 contacts. That means you can store up to 1500 contacts. If you want to customize the caller information you can do so. This phone allows the user to set a caller ringtone or the caller picture. You can also record call using this mobile phone. For recording the call there is option given when you receive the call or give the call to someone.