Thread: Want to buy Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303

Want to buy Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303

I am planning to buy the Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303. But before buying this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 I want to know the features and some related questions to be answered. I am resident of India, is this watch available in India. What is the approximate price of this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303. What is the value for money of this watch means that the amount I am paying for buying this watch is relevant or not. I do not want to waste my money on some stupid watch so I need to complete description of this watch from top to bottom.

Re: Price of Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303

The approximate price of this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 is around $131.33. This is a newly updated watch mobile phone which has all the feature of both mobile phone and looks of watch. I do not thing that can be anything better that talking to your friends with the watch mobile phone. If you are planning to buy this watch mobile phone then you can definitely go for it without giving a second thought.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303 is available in India

Yes this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 is available in India. You do not have to worry if you are a resident of India and you want to get this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303. But in the previous period this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 is not available in India because of some OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreements. You can order this watch from the internet and also can search for this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 in the local market, the choice is yours.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Want to buy Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303

This Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 comes with the compatibility of all the four GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication) frequencies of 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, and 1900MHz. Display of this watch mobile phone is 1.5 inch with pixel of 128X160. Display also has the support of 260,000 colors. The battery life this mobile phone watch is 2.5 hours in talk time mode and 120 hours in standby mode.

I personally like this Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303, because of its fantastic features. I will like to mention some of its features which liked about this watch mobile phone. Bluetooth is provided with this watch mobile phone for easy and hands free communication. Rich color touch screen display is provided with this watch mobile phone. It gives the ability to the user to make calls using built in mic and speaker. Stylish black color gives this watch a stunning look.

ctguhl Guest

If you want to buy a cell phone watches,you can visit the hotsaleoutlet.com to have a look, we offer many different style of it at a low price.

smile Re: Want to buy Cell Phone Watch model CVSCX-9303

Have you bought the the Quad Band Cell Phone Watch with the model number CVSCX-9303 already? If yes, does it work well?
    I really like watch phones.
    Since watch can has so many functions and phone convert to such a small size, this little gadget does bring people much convenience.
    Just hope it work well and last long!
    And there comes many new style gsm watch cell phone. Hope they bring more joy to people without annoyed problems.