Thread: Blackberry Tour 9630 unable to detect in computer

Blackberry Tour 9630 unable to detect in computer

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have Blackberry Tour 9630 mobile phone. From last week I unable to connect my mobile to computer. Whenever I connect my phone to the computer it says: No BlackBerry Device Found. I don't know why Blackberry Tour 9630 unable to dictate in computer. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: Blackberry Tour 9630 unable to detect in computer

I think there is some problem in your mobile's USB cable. It may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to connect other Blackberry device to your computer using USB cable. If you get the same problem then it means that your USB cable is faulty one. In this case you have to replace your USB cable to fix this problem.
    Last edited by Simond; 21-01-2010 at 04:41 PM.

It seems that you haven,t installed BlackBerry Desktop Manager in your computer and that's why you are not able to connect your mobile to computer. In this case first install BlackBerry Desktop Manager in your mobile and then try to connect your mobile. BlackBerry Desktop Manager install all necessary drivers in your computer for connecting mobile.

Have you restart your Blackberry device before connecting to computer? If not, then first try to restart your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing Restart process. Just turn off your mobile for few minutes and then again turn on your mobile. After this try to connect to your mobile. Now you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some drivers related issue. Your mobile's drivers may not be installed properly in your computer and that's' why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to first installed drivers of your mobile in your computer o over come this problem. Just go to official site ok Blackberry and look out for new drivers. If new drivers available then download and installed it in your computer. Now try to connect your mobile to computer.